2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

MLSU Syllabus Ba 3rd Year

Hello sir I need syllabus of BA 3rd Year of Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), so would you please provide me BA 3rd Year syllabus of Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), and also provide me political science B A third year notes according to MLSU??? This notes is very argent for me sir, so please!
Similar Threads
Thread
B Com 1st Year Result MLSU
MLSU Bcom 3rd Year Syllabus
MLSU B.Sc 1st Year Syllabus
Mlsu Result BA Fast Year
MLSU Arts 3rd Year Result
MLSU BA 1st Year Result
BA 1st Year Result MLSU
MLSU Model Paper BA 2nd Year
MLSU Final Year Result
MLSU BA Final Year Result
MLSU Result First Year
MLSU Arts 1st Year Result
MLSU 1st year RUSELT
BSC 1st Year Result MLSU
LLB 1 Year Result MLSU
MLSU second year result
BA Final Year Result MLSU
BBM Final Year Result MLSU
MLSU result BCA 1st year
MLSU Results BA 1st Year
4th September 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: MLSU Syllabus Ba 3rd Year

I am student of Mohanlal Sukhadia University and from here doing BA 3rd year searching for syllabus. Will you please provide me file for the MLSU Syllabus BA 3rd Year in PDF along with List of some subjects I have to study so that I can prepare well for university exams?
4th September 2018, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MLSU Syllabus Ba 3rd Year

Mohanlal Sukhadia University also called University of Udaipur is a public university in Udaipur city in Indian state of Rajasthan.

MLSU Syllabus BA 3rd Year Economics

List of some subjects you have to study:

Unit I

Evolution and definition of Economics, Nature & Scope of Economics. Methods of Economics Analysis, Inductive & Deductive Logic, Merit and Demerits.

Unit II

Basic Concepts: Utility Demand, Supply, Commodity and their types, Value and Price, Market, Administered and Non- Administered Prices. Demand Supply equilibrium.

Unit III

Utility: Cardinal (Marshal) and Ordinal Utility Approaches to Demand. Indifference Curve: Consumer equilibrium (Hichs & Slutsky) Price, Income and Substitution effects. Derivation of Demand Curve.

Unit IV

Elasticity of Demand, Price, Income and Cross elasticity, Consumer Surplus and its measurement.

Unit V

Production: Factors of Production and their Characteristics; Laws of Production Returns to Factor and Return to Scale, Law of Variable Proportion. Isoquants Nature and their Characteristics, Producers equilibrium.

Sem. II (Paper I) B.A. Part I

Unit I

Economies of Scale, Deferent Concepts of Costs Explicit & Implicit, Accounting, Opportunity, Total fixed and Variable Costs, Marginal & Average Costs & its Relationship. Concept of Revenue Total, Marginal & Average Revenue and Break Even Point g.

Unit II

Market: Concept and Classification, Perfect Competition Characteristics, Price and Output Determination for Firm and Industry, Market Equilibrium.

Unit III

Monopoly: Characteristics and Price- Output Determination, Price Discrimination. Monopolistic Competition: Characteristics Price- Output Determination.

Unit IV

Factor Pricing: Theory of Marginal Productivity of Distribution. Concept of Adding up Theorem. Theories of Wages and Rent: Classical and Modern.

Unit V

Interest: Concept, Classical and Keynesian Theories of Interest. Profit: Net and Gross. Theories of Profit.

Sem. II (Paper I) B.A. Part I

Unit I

Structure of Indian Economy - Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Sectors. Basic features: Natural Resources, Land, Water, Forest and Mineral Resources.

Unit II

Demographic Features (As per Census 2001): Population, Size, Sex, Rural- Urban Classification, Population Distribution, Recent National Population Policy.

Unit III

Agriculture: Nature and Importance. Land Use Pattern. Trends in agriculture Production and Productivity, Cropping Pattern.

Unit IV

Land Reforms: Green Revolution, Rural Credit, Agricultural Marketing, Mechanization.

Unit V

Small Scale and Cottage Industries- Meaning, Importance and Problems. Major Industries in India: Iron and Steel, Textile, Sugar, Cement, Automobiles.

Sem. II (Paper II) B.A. Part I

Unit I

Infrastructure of Indian Economy: Irrigation, Power, Transport, Communication, Banking and Insurance.

Unit II

Human Infrastructure of Indian Economy- Health, Nutrition, Education, Knowledge and Skills, Housing and Sanitation.

Unit III

Planning in India- Objectives, Types of Planning, Strategy, Achievement & Failures, Analysis of Current Five Year Plan.

Unit IV

Basic Features of M.P. Economy- Land, land Utilization Pattern, Natural Resources- Forest, Water & Mineral. Agro-Climatic Zones. Demographic Features of M.P.

Unit V

Agricultural Situation in M.P. Economy: Cropping Pattern, Production and Productivity of Main Corps, Green Revolution, Sources of Credit in Agriculture, Irrigation. Main Courses of backwardness Agriculture in M.P.

Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Udaipur 313001, Rajasthan, India
EPABX: 0294-2470918/ 2471035/ 2471969
Fax:+91-294-2471150
E-mail: registrar@mlsu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in