2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

MLSU MSC Chemistry Syllabus

Hello, I am looking for the MSC final year chemistry syllabus of the Mohanlal Sukhadia University – Udaipur. So can you please provide me the syllabus of the course including the contact details of the University??
Similar Threads
Thread
Syllabus of BBM MLSU
M.Com Syllabus MLSU
M.Com ABST Syllabus MLSU
MLSU B.Sc 1st Year Syllabus
BBM MLSU Syllabus
MLSU Syllabus M.A. Hindi
Syllabus Of M.Com In MLSU
MLSU Syllabus Ba 3rd Year
MLSU BBM Syllabus
MLSU Arts Syllabus
MLSU Zoology Syllabus
Syllabus of MLSU Udaipur
MLSU BSC Syllabus
MLSU MBA Syllabus
MLSU MHRM Syllabus
PGDCA syllabus MLSU
MLSU BA Urdu Syllabus
MLSU Syllabus M.Com
MLSU Msc Botany Syllabus
MLSU MSC Chemistry Result
10th June 2015, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MLSU MSC Chemistry Syllabus

Mohanlal Sukhadia University is also called University of Udaipur. It is a public university which is situated in Udaipur city in Indian state of Rajasthan.

It was established in 1962.

You are looking for the MSC final year chemistry syllabus of the Mohanlal Sukhadia University – Udaipur. So I am providing it to you:

MSC final year chemistry syllabus of the Mohanlal Sukhadia University – Udaipur

Mohanlal Sukhadia University - Udaipur
University Rd, Ganesh Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
0294 247 1035

Map:
[MAP]Mohanlal Sukhadia University - Udaipur[/MAP]
2nd December 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus/course structure of M.Sc. (Master of Science) Chemistry Program offered by MLSU (Mohanlal Sukhadia University)?
2nd December 2019, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus/course structure of M.Sc. (Master of Science) Chemistry Program offered by MLSU (Mohanlal Sukhadia University) is as follows:

SEMESTER I

M1CHE 01-CT01: Inorganic Chemistry

UNIT-I

Stereochemistry and Bonding in Main Group Compounds, VSEPRT, Walsh diagrams (tri and
penta-atomic molecules), dπ-pπ bonds, Bent rule and enegretics of hybridization, some simple reactions of covalently bonded molecules Metal-Ligand Bonding: Limitation of crystal field theory, molecular orbital theory, octahedral, tetrahedral and square planar complexes, π-bonding and molecular orbital theory.

UNIT-II
Metal-Ligand Equilibria in Solution: Stepwise and overall formation constants and their
interaction, trends in stepwise constants, factors affecting the stability of metal complexes with reference to the nature of metal ion and ligand, chelate effect and its thermodynamic origin, determination of binary formation constants by pH-metry and spectrophotometry

UNIT-III
Reaction Mechanism of Transition Metal Complexes: Energy profile of a reaction, reactivity
of metal complexes, inert and labile complexes, kinetic application of valence bond and crystal field theories, kinetics of octahedral substitution, acid hydrolysis, factors affecting acid hydrolysis, base hydrolysis, conjugate base mechanism, direct and indirect evidences in favor of conjugate mechanism, anation reactions, reactions without metal ligand bond cleavage

UNIT-IV
Substitution reactions in square planar complexes, the trans effect, mechanism of the substitution reaction. Redox reactions, electron transfer reactions, mechanism of the subtitution reaction, Redox reactions, electron transfer reactions, mechanism of one electron transfer reactions, outer sphere type reactions, cross reactions and Marcus-Hush theory, inner sphere type reactions.

UNIT-V
Electronic Spectra and Magnetic Properties of Transition Metal Complexes: Spectroscopic
ground states, correlation, Orgel and Tanabe-Sugano diagrams for transition metal complexes
(d1-d9 states), Calculations of Dq, B and â parameters, charge transfer spectra, spectroscopic
method of assignment of absolute configuration in optically active metal chelates and their
stereochemical information, anomalous magnetic moments, magnetic exchange coupling and
spin crossover.

Syllabus M.Sc. Chemistry MLSU (Mohanlal Sukhadia University)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in