2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Migration From PTU To GNDU

Hey, I want to transfer my seat from Punjab Technical University(PTU) to Guru Nanak Dev University. Is the Inter University Migration is possible ? from where I can get the Migration Certificate to transfer seat from PTU To GNDU?
Similar Threads
Thread
MANUU migration
GNDU Migration Form
BFUHS Migration
GNDU Migration Fee
JNU Migration
How to get Migration from one university to another
Rules of Migration in MDU
Migration Form Of PTU
Migration from PTU to PU
GNDU Form of Migration
Migration From LPU
Migration from MDU To IP University
JNU migration certificate
Migration from MDU to IPU
MBA migration
Migration from GNDU to PU
Migration Certificate from PTU
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
Migration in MBBS course
7th August 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Migration From PTU To GNDU

Can you tell me if I can take migration from PTU (I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University) to Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U.)?
7th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Migration From PTU To GNDU

No, as per my knowledge its not possible to migrate from PTU (I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University) to Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U.). You can however migrate to other colleges under the PTU.

Regulations Regarding Migration for PTU

1. Migration to a College from another College within the University will be allowed only after the completion of the 1st year and is applicable only to those students who are eligible to register for 3rd semester.
2. Migration shall be allowed after completion of the second semester but before start of the 3rd semester.
3. The candidates shall not be allowed to change his/ her discipline of study in the process of migration.
4. Order of preference for migration
i) Branch up gradation, if applicable, shall be carried out at the college level on the basis of the result of 1st semesters & 2nd semester. This will as per regulations for upgradation, chapter XII of the PTU Regulations 2005.
ii) Thereafter merit, worked out on the basis of marks obtained in the first and second semesters (combined), shall form the basis of migration.
iii) Preference will be given to the students who have cleared all their subjects of the first year.

Regulations Regarding Migration for PTU

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Regulations Regarding Migration for PTU.pdf (245.3 KB, 273 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in