2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2014, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MHT CET engineering entrance exam syllabus

Here you are looking for syllabus of MHT CET engineering entrance exam, as you want here I am providing you.

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.

MHT CET Paper Pattern

MHT CET is a MCQ type test.
Time duration: 3 Hours.
Total marks: 200.

Mathematics Syllabus MHT CET
Application of Derivatives, Circle, Continuity, Definite Integrals, Derivatives, Differential Equations, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Indefinite Integrals, Limits, Linear Programming, Mathematical Logic, Matrices, Numerical Methods, Pairs of Lines, Parabola, Probability, Vectors.

Physics Syllabus for MHT CET
Atoms Molecules and Nuclei, Circular Motion, Current Electricity, Elasticity, Electrons and Photons, Electomagnetic Induction, Electrostatics, Gravitation, Interference of Light, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism, Properties of Fluids, Radiation, rotational Motion, Semi Conductors, Simple Harmonic Motion, stationary Waves, Thermionic Emission, Thermodynamics, Wave Motion, wave Theory of Light.

Chemistry Syllabus Maharashtra CET
Acids and Esters,Adsorption and Colloids,Amines,Aldehydes and Ketones, Carbohydrates Proteins and Fats,Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics,Ethers,Electrochemistry,Fluorine and Hydrogen Fluoride, Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes, Ionic Equilibria, Nature of Chemical Bond, Nuclear and Radiochemistry, Organic Hydroxy Compounds, Silicon, Synthetic Fibres, Third Row Elements.

Here I also have sample paper of Maharashtra CET exam so here I am providing you.

MHT CET Model Question Paper

Download these attachments to get MHT CET Model Question Paper it is free to download.

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemistry Model paper solved.pdf (216.6 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf Maths 1 Model paper Solved.pdf (185.6 KB, 135 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in