2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

MGKVP BSc syllabus

I am a student of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth for its B.Sc mathematics course. Can you please provide me the syllabus for my 1st year B.Sc maths. Can I download it online? It would be better if you provide me the syllabus of MGKVP in pdf format.
Similar Threads
Thread
MGKVP Law
BCA Syllabus MGKVP
MGKVP New Syllabus
MGKVP MA Home Science Syllabus
MGKVP M.A. Home science syllabus
MGKVP MSC Chemistry Syllabus
LLB Syllabus MGKVP
MGKVP MA Political Science Syllabus
MGKVP B.Sc 1st Year Syllabus
MGKVP Med Entrance Syllabus
B.Com Syllabus of MGKVP
MGKVP Syllabus BSC 3rd Year
MGKVP Home Science Syllabus
MGKVP ac in Syllabus
MGKVP M.Phil Syllabus
M.Ed Syllabus of MGKVP
MGKVP Syllabus In Hindi
MGKVP Varanasi Syllabus
Syllabus Of MGKVP
MGKVP LLB Syllabus
23rd November 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: MGKVP BSc syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) – Botany Program offered by MGKVP (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith), Varanasi?
23rd November 2019, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MGKVP BSc syllabus

The syllabus of B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) – Botany Program offered by MGKVP (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith), Varanasi is as follows:

B.Sc. – I Botany (Paper-I)
Diversity of Viruses, Bacteria, & Fungi M.M. 50

Unit -I
History, nature and classification of Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi.
History of virology and bacteriology; prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell structure (bacteria,
mycoplasma and yeast); structure, classification and nature of viruses; structure (gram positive and gram negative) and classification (based on cell structure) of bacteria; classification, thallus organisation and reproduction in fungi; economic importance of fungi.

Unit-II
Viruses: Symptoms of virus infection in plants; transmission of plant viruses; genome organisation, replication of plant virus (tobacco mosaic virus); techniques in plant viruses - purification, serology and electron microscopy; structure and multiplication of bacteriophages; structure and multiplication of viroids.

Unit- III
Bacteria:Nutritional types of bacteria (based on carbon and energy sources), metabolism in different nutritional types (basics only) and nitrogen cycle; bacterial genome and plasmids; bacterial cell division, variability in bacteria - mutation, principles of genetic recombination; techniques in sterilisation, bacterial culture and staining; economic importance.

Unit-IV
Fungi: The characteristics and life cycles of the following:
Mastigomycotina: Albugo, Pythium,; Ascomycotina: Saccharomyces, Aspergillus; Ascobolus; Basidiomycotina : Ustilago, Puccinia, Polyporus, Agaricus; Deuteromycotina: Fusarium.

Syllabus B.Sc. – Botany MGKVP (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith), Varanasi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in