2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar

I completed 12th with 87% and I want to do B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Technology Silchar so tell me is this Institute accepts IIT JEE scores for admission in B.tech course? Tell me the fee structure of B.Tech course in this Institute?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Silchar Civil Engineering Placement
NIT Silchar Mechanical Placement
NIT Silchar Mechanical DEPTT
NIT Silchar mechanical engineering
Distance between Silchar Airport and NIT Silchar
Indian Engineering Services Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
Indian Engineering Services Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
NIT Silchar Engineering Branches
Indian Engineering Service last year question papers of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Engineering Service previous year question papers of Mechanical Engineering
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology Ph.D Mechanical Engineering Admission
Mechanical Diploma in Assam University Silchar and Jandran Rai Rajasthan University
After Completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Bachelor of Engineering
Admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Mechanical Engineering previous year question p
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
After Diploma Mechanical Engineering Admission in 2nd year aeronautical engineering
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam last year papers of Mechanical Engineering
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
Syllabus of Indian Engineering Service Mechanical Engineering
12th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar

I am planning to take admission in Mechanical Engineering Department of NIT Silchar and searching for some details. Will you provide me Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Department of Mechanical Engineering also provide department contact details and address?
12th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar

The Mechanical Engineering Department of NIT Silchar is one of the oldest and finest Departments in the region. The workshops of the Department contain highly sophisticated machines presenting a unique and unparalleled quality.

Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Department of Mechanical Engineering

The objectives of the B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering programme of National Institute of Technology Silchar are as follows:

To deliver comprehensive education in Mechanical Engineering to ensure that the graduates attain the core competency to be successful in industry or excel in higher studies in any of the following fields: Thermal Engineering, Mechanical Design, and Manufacturing Science and Technology.

To provide the students with foundation in mathematical and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies and research.

To train the students to work as teams to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative solutions of real life problems.

To inculcate a sense of ethics, professionalism and effective communication skills amongst graduates.

To provide an academic environment that gives adequate opportunity to the students to cultivate lifelong skills needed for a successful professional career.

HOD: Professor Krishna Murari Pandey
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Silchar,
Assam. Pin - 788010.
Phone: 9435173130
Email: headme.nits[at]gmail[dot]com

Tags
mechanical engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in