2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Meaning Of Partly Qualified In Calcutta University

Hii Friends , I want to know Information about What is the Meaning Of Partly Qualified In Calcutta University , Can you please Give me Details about same ?
25th February 2016, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

Examination Under the New Three-year B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com. (Honours & General / Major) and B.Mus. (Hons./General) Degree Courses will be Conducted in Three Parts :

Part -I,
Part- II
Part -III

With Part-I Examination Excluding the Compulsory Language Group to be held ordinarily in June at the end of first year of Study

Part- II Examination to be held ordinarily in May at the end of second year of study and

Part- III Examination to be held ordinarily in April at the end of third year of study. Examination in Compulsory Language Group to be held at the time of test examination at the end of first year of study and Grade marking to be awarded as per the norm framed

A Candidate Attending Less than 75 Percent but not below 60 Percent of Attendance in one or more subjects / groups of subjects shall be declared “Non-Collegiate” and may be allowed to appear at the concerned examination on payment of requisite Non-Collegiate Fee.

Second year and third year classes shall commence ordinarily within 7 days from the date of completion of Part-I/Part-II Examination of the year and students should report for provisional enrolment to their respective institutions accordingly.

Contact No :
033 2241 0071

Address :

University Of Calcutta
Senate House, 87/1, College Street
Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
27th August 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy do you know what is meaning Of Partly Qualified In Calcutta University , if you know then would you plz let me know about the same here ???
27th August 2019, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857.

As you want here I am telling Partly Qualified (QX1) meas you are cleared to seat for the next year exam (Part II) but you have to clear the paper that you failed in the current exam (Part I). There are few variations, like Partly Qualified with Honours (cleared to continue honours but have a general paper that is yet to be passed), Partly Qualified with General (cleared to continue in General, but not with Honours), and Partly Qualified Not Eligible for next exam (you need to clear the failed papers first to be eligible). Consult with your college professor for the best way forward.

University Profile:

Type Public

Established 24 January 1857; 162 years ago

Founder Alexander Duff

Chancellor Governor of West Bengal

Vice-Chancellor Sonali Chakravarti Banerjee

Students 22,520

Undergraduates 3,715

Postgraduates 15,750

Location Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Campus Urban

Acronym CU