2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

MDU Career

Hey , my brother complete mater degree course he want to get career opportunity at MDU Rohtak . Will you please tell what is the process to reach at the career page of the university to get detail about the open career opportunities .
Similar Threads
Thread
Career in NGO after B.Com
Career in IAF
MBA career
Career Options After Career After B. Tech Civil Engineering
Does MBA help your Career
How MBA Can Help In My Career
MDU Career With Us
Career after CAT?
TQM Career
Career after B.Com
Career after BSc IT
After having 60% throughout career Can I get Job in TCS
HAL Career
What Career after MCA
Career FCC
Career after LLB
PWC MBA Career
Career After MBA PPT
Career MTV
FDA Career
30th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Career

Hello sir I want to know about the career opportunity available at MDSU Rohtak so please provide me information about the same.
30th November 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Career

The MDU University is located at Rohtak in the state of Haryana - about 75 kms from Delhi on Delhi-Hisar National Highway (NH-10), and is about 240 kms from Chandigarh.

Process to check vacancy at MDSU, Rohtak

First of all visit the official website of MDSU, Rohtak. There will you find career with us option so click on it.

A new page will open which show all current vacancies available at MDSU Rohtak.

Latest recruitment of MDSU, Rohtak (14/11/2015)

Walk-in interview for the post of Research Associate and Trainee in DBT-Bioinformatics Facility project: 14.11.2015

Teaching Posts (Budgeted & SFS SCHEME)

Walk-in-interview for Guest Faculty in Spanish, Chinese, German & Sociology

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis at UIET

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis at Public Adminstration

Walk- In- Interview for engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture basis in various disciplines

Walk-in-Interview for Engagment of resource persons on Extension

Lectures in the Dept. of Computer Sc. & Applications

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis at Physical Education

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis at UIET

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis for MFA, Dept. of Visual Arts

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis for English subject in Dept of Public Admn

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis for pubic administration subject in Dept of Public Admn

Walk-in-interview Engagement of Resource Person on Extension Lecture Basis at Physical Education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in