2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MDU Books

Is Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak will provide books for B.Ed course or not, or let me give the procedure form where I can get Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak E-Books for B.Ed course, & also give MDU contact details for getting information about books???
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Books TK
Buy SSC CGL Books Online I want to purchase the books of Staff Selection Commission
Books for SSC CGL
Books MHT CET
Met Tab Books
MTS Books
Books for PU CET
MBA NET Books
MBA pdf Books
GRE NTS Books
MBA Help Books
Books on MBA
Useful Books for IAS
IIT JAM MCA Books
Recommended Books fir GATE ECE Books
CTS Best Books
IIT-JEE Books
For AIPMT Exam NCERT Books and CBSE Books are enough or Not
SMU MBA e-books
Reference books apart from NCERT books
21st August 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Books

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus and Books of the Subject Principles of Microbial Biotechnology of the Maharshi Dayanand University ?
21st August 2018, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Books

Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC.

Principles of Microbial Biotechnology

Unit I

Introduction and Historical developments in industrial microbiology; industrially important microbes and metabolic pathways; Various Microbial metabolites and their Overproduction; Isolation and selection of industrially important microorganisms; Preservation and maintenance of microbial cultures.

Unit II
Microbial substrates and Media formulation; Components of microbial fermentation process; Types of fermentation processes- Solid state, Static and submerged fermentations; Design of laboratory bioreactor; Types of Bioreactor: Stirred tank reactor, bubble column etc.; Downstream processing.

Unit III
Production of Microbial Biomass - Bakers Yeast, Mushroom; Production of fermented foods; Alcoholic beverages- wine, beer, etc.; Production of Ethanol, Citric acid; Amino acids and vitamins; Microbial enzymes for food, detergent and pharma industry; Biopesticides and biofertilizers

Unit IV
Production of Antibiotics; penicillin and other antibiotics; Bioweapons and Bioshields; Pigments, Microbial transformation, Production of Insulin, Interluekin, growth hormones, etc using rDNA technology.
Books
Stanbury P. F., A. Whitaker, S. J. Hall. Principles of Fermentation Technology Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann

2. W. Crueger and A. Crueger: Biotechnology. A Textbook of Industrial Microbiology, Publisher: Sinauer Associates Gerald Reed.

3. Casida L. E. J. R: Industrial Microbiology by Publisher: New Age (1968).

4. Shukla P. and Pletschke, Brett I. (Eds.) (2013)

Advances in Enzyme Biotechnology, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. ISBN 978-81-322-1094-8 (ebook); ISBN 978-81-322-1093-1 (Softcover)

Rest of the Syllabus you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Contact Details
Maharshi Dayanand University
Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in