2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2012, 11:03 AM
shreya..

MBA Project Report Writing

I want to know method of project report writing of master of business administration course so please tell me about this because I want to write the project repot so master of business administration course so please tell me about this if you knowledge of this
Similar Threads
Thread
Download MBA project report
Csr project report MBA
MIDC Project Report
MBA Project Report Topics
Report Writing PTU
Sharekhan project report MBA
CCSU Writing Project
Project Report Format For MBA
PDF MBA Project Report
MBA Project Report On DLF
CSR Project Report MBA Pdf
Project Report on Marketing
CRM Project Report for MBA
MBA Project Report on QWL
Project Report
TVS Motors MBA Project Report
Need a project report on MBA finance
MBA acknowledgement project report
Keltron Project Report
MBA project report on agriculture
16th October 2012, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Project Report Writing

There are many institutes in India which is offered admission in the various MBA programme.

As you want the Finance Project Report on Retail Banking we are already uploaded the its project report on our website so we are providing you a Link so you have to go on it so you can easily get the project report.

Create MBA Project - 2012 -2013 StudyChaCha
26th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m looking for the PDF file of MBA Project Report Writing. Here will you please provide me which steps are included in MBA project Report Writing?
26th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

When students are writing a MBA project report they need to consider the some topics in their mind. Here in MBA project writing various steps are included.

MBA students should follow the below mentioned project report format:
Introduction to the problem/organization
Review of Literature
Objective of the study
Methodology
Observations Analysis & Discussion:
Executive Summary
Summary / Conclusion / Recommendations
Appendices
Bibliography

Format:
Introduction to the problem/organization

This section should contain:

A background of the problem task undertaken (i.e. how the project was selected)
The rationale of the study and
The scope

Review of Literature

This section for the summer training report would mean writing about the ways in which the Organizational realities are similar or different from theory. The management theory dealt with in the report must be written about in detail, i.e. if you have talked about value chain then you must discuss all about it and then point out how different it was in practice.

Objective of the study

Main objective of the study is the purpose to conduct this study. Then there could be specific objectives, i.e. what all you need to do to achieve your main objective.

Methodology

This section would include the plan of study: method of data-collection, instruments used, tools and techniques involved in analysis, scope and limitations of the study, and the rationale of tasks, i.e. why ‘focus group interviews’ was the most suited tool for the investigation.

Observations Analysis & Discussion:

This part may be covered in more than one chapter, depending upon the coverage of study. (Try to make use of the relevant management techniques / skills / policies and data presentation, its analysis in the project report).

Summary / Conclusion / Recommendations

This should contain the summary of the report including the results, the conclusion and recommendations based along the lines of statement of problems, the usefulness of the study, its applicability in business in decision-making process.

Executive Summary:

This includes the summarization of the entire project in 2 to 3 pages only that appears in the prefatory part of the report.

Bibliography

References or bibliography has to be submitted in the supplementary part of the report along with the required details so that the source could be traced, if needed.

Appendices

Other supplementary information should be listed under this section.

Here I’m attaching a pdf file for MBA project report writing:

PDF format of MBA Project Report Writing

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PDF format of MBA Project Report Writing.pdf (704.7 KB, 1136 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in