2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2013, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Project HR Training Development

Here I am providing you the project report on the MBA HR Training Development for the Deccansoft Software Services :

Deccansoft Software Services is in the business of change, managing complexity with an unparalleled insight, looking beyond the horizon of IT with resources focused on solutions. deccan soft a professionally managed organization, providing solutions and training in emerging Internet technologies like (MS.net and Java-J2EE).
Deccan Software Services pioneered IT education and software development in India since 1997. Over 10 years with expertise in training, the training and development process has evolved to be one of the best in twin-cities. Deccansoft software services serve the corporate in providing the best and efficient solutions catering to their clients aboard, and to I.T professional in training delivery with consistency. Deccansoft software services develop of range of curricula for people with diverse requirements, from IT professionals needing advanced training to business managers seeking to develop a competitive edge.
Deccansoft software services offer advance courses and software solutions on state-of-the-art technologies and platforms. Individuals and organizations both come to Deccansoft for their skill sets up gradation. Deccansoft received numerous accolades and is rated as one of Best Software Training Centers in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Deccansoft has already trained more than 15,000 (Fifteen thousand) candidates who has been placed around the world in various blue chip companies.

OBJECTIVES
To study the Training and Development at Deccansoft software services.
 To identify processing problems if any with the existing Training and Development process and make suggestions.

For more details I am attching a file with it ..

MBA hr Training Development project
Attached Files
File Type: zip MBA hr Training Development project.zip (36.2 KB, 62 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in