2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th December 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Past Papers Of Punjab University

hii sir, I wants to get the previous year question papers of the MBA 1sem of the Punjab university? Please provide me?
17th December 2015, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Past Papers Of Punjab University

Panjab University is a public Autonomous university located in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1882.

As you asking for the MBA question paper of the MBA 1 sem of the Punjab University .sorry I don’t find the question paper but I give you the syllabus of the MBA 1 sem of the Punjab university the syllabus is as follow:

Management Practices & Organizational Behavior
Course Overview

The overall objective of this course is to familiarize the students with management concepts and behavioral processes in the organization.

Course Syllabus

Group I:
Definition, Importance and Functions of Management, Evolution of Management Thoughts, Theories of Management, Managerial Processes, Functions, skills & roles in organization, Social Responsibility of Business, Definition, Nature and Features: Planning, Organization, Concept of Authority & Responsibility.

Group II
:
Understanding and Managing Individual Behavior, Organizational Behavior: its Concepts, Features and Importance, Concepts & Theories of Personality, Perception: Concept and Models, Role of Perception in Managerial Decision Making, Concepts of Attitudes, Values and Beliefs, Theories of Learning, its Principles, Reinforcement, Motivation and its theories.

Group III:
Communication: its Process, network & types, Communication Barriers, Controlling: its Functions, Steps and Essentials to make Effective Controlling, Leadership Theories and Leadership Styles in Management, Understanding the Concept of Power and Politics, Organizational Change and Development, Conflict Management, Organization Culture and Effectiveness, Concept of Group Dynamics, Stress Management.

Accounting for Management
Course Overview

The course is designed to provide professional managers, not involved in accounting and finance, with an introduction to the concepts and issues in accounting and finance, Managers virtually need to acquire such knowledge for application in their day-to-day managerial decision making.

Course Syllabus

Group I:
Basics of Accounting, Conceptual framework, nature and purpose of accounting, Accounting concepts and their implications, Accounting records and systems, Understanding Financial Statements, Analysis of Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis and Cash Flow Analysis.

Group II:
Introduction to cost Accounting and Management Accounting and their interrelationship with Financial Accounting, Introduction to Cost Behavior, Cost Volume Relationships, Absorption and Marginal Costing, New Developments in Management Accounting: Activity-Based Costing, Life-Cycle Costing, Target Costing and Kaizen Costing.

Group III:
Accounting for Planning and Control: Budgetary Control System, Budget Preparation, Master Budget, Flexible Budget, Zero based review, Behavioral aspects of budgeting, Standard Costing and variance analysis, Responsibility Accounting.

rest of the syllabus you may find in the below attaché met that is free to download

Punjab university MBA 1sem Syllabus

for any queries you may contact to the Punjab university the contact details are given below :

Contact details
:
Punjab university
Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Customer service: 1800 180 2065
Attached Files
File Type: doc Punjab university MBA 1sem Syllabus.doc (78.5 KB, 82 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in