2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2016, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University Zoology Past Papers

Ya sure I will get the I will get the paper and syllabus of Punjab University, BSC Zoology program so that I can get idea about the paper.

Here is the syllabus

UNIT I (ENVIRONMENT)
1. Environment Concept :
Introduction, concept of biosphere—lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere; Natural resources— their need and types; principles and scope of Ecology; concepts of ecosystem, population, community, biotic interactions, biomes, ecological succession.

2. Atmosphere :
Parts of atmosphere, components of air; pollution, pollutants, their sources, permissible limits, risks and possible control measures.

3. Hydrosphere :
Types of aquatic systems. Major sources (including ground water) and uses of water, problems of the hydrosphere, fresh water shortage; pollution and pollutants of water, permissible limits, risks and possible control measures.

4. Lithosphere :
Earth crust, Soil—a life support system, its texture, types, components, pollution and
pollutants, reasons of soil erosion and possible control measures.

5. Forests :
Concept of forests and plantations, types of vegetation and forests, factors governing vegetation, role of trees and forests in environment, various forestry programmes of the Govt. of India, Urban forests, Chipko Andolan.

6. Conservation of Environment :
The concepts of conservation and sustainable development, why to conserve, aims and objectives of conservation, policies of conservation; conservation of life support systems—soil, water, air, wildlife, forests.

For full information please have a look on file

Here is the paper

Punjab University BSC Zoology Past Papers 1

Punjab University BSC Zoology Past Papers 2

Address:-
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014

Phone:-
1800 180 2065
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSC Zoology Syllabus.pdf (489.6 KB, 126 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in