2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

MBA Novels

I am pursuing MBA Degree from Mumbai. I am searching for best Novels that MBA Students have to read. So do you know how many Novels are best for MBA Students?
Similar Threads
Thread
Good Novels for CAT Exam
Types of Novels
9th June 2017, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Novels

There are several Novels available in market for MBA Students. I am suggesting you for best Novels that are made for MBA Students.

Best Novels for MBA Students
How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie2. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference – Malcolm Gladwell

Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In – Roger Fisher, William L. Ury, Bruce Patton

Think Rich and Grow – Napoleon Hill

Me, Inc. – Gene Simmons

The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future – Chris Guillebeau

The E-Myth Revisited – Michael E. Gerber

The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working – Tony Schwartz

The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses – Eric Ries

Mastery – Robert Greene

The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life – Alice Schroeder

Lessons of a Lipstick Queen: Finding and Developing the Great Idea That Can Change Your Life – Poppy King

The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) – Seth Godin

Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator – Ryan Holiday

Chaos Monkeys: Obscene Fortune and Random Failure in Silicon Valley – Antonia Garcia Martinez

Everybody Writes: Your Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content – Ann Handley

Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action – Simon Sinek

Talking Crazy: How to Deal With the Crazy and Irrational People in Your Life – Mark Goulston

Jab Jab Jab Right Hook: How to Sell Your Story in a Noisy Social World – Gary Vaynerchuk

Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time – Keith Ferrazzi

The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers – Ben Horowitz

Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose – Tony Hsieh

Getting More: How you Can Negotiate to Succeed in Work and Life – Stuart Diamond

Trying Not to Try: The Art and Science of Spontaneity – Edward Slingerland

You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – Jen Sincero

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 9th June 2017 at 10:19 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in