2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th May 2016, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Mba kv

My name is Arun and I’m looking for the details about MBA program conducted by K V Institute of Management and Information Studies?
10th May 2016, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba kv

Hello Arun I will get the information about MBA program conducted by K V Institute of Management and Information Studies.

The KV Institute of Management is a BSchool (Business School, B-School) offering full time MBA course. It is located in Coimbatore and one of the best colleges for MBA in Coimbatore.

Types of MBA
MBA in Finance

MBA in Marketing

MBA in Systems

MBA in Production

MBA in Logistics and supply Chain Management

MBA in HR ( Human Resource or Human Resources )

Eligibility
A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50 % for OC, FC, Other State, 45 % for all others in the qualifying degree examination.

(a) 10+2+3 years pattern
(or)
(b) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
(or)
(c) B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm.
(or)
(d) (i) 10+2+AMIE*
(or)
(ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.*

1. Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible EXCEPT, B.E. / B.Tech. and MCA degree courses.
2. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degree obtained through Distance / Weekend mode are not eligible.
3. Candidates with degree obtained without studying 10 th, 12th Std. or 3 years degree programme are not eligible.

Address:-
K V Institute of Management and Information Studies
545, Sathy Main Road, Kurumba Palayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641107

Phone:-
0422 266 8388

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in