2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Mba gtu

Hello sir, I am Mandan Arora. I am from Ahmedabad. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the MBA syllabus for 1st semester of Gujarat Technological University (GTU). Can you help me?
26th February 2016, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba gtu

As you have asked about the MBA syllabus for 1st semester of Gujarat Technological University, I am giving you some information about it
Accounting for Managers (AFM):

Fundamentals of Accounting Basic understanding of accounting, Accounting Concepts, Conceptual framework of financial statements, Accounting Policies, Journal Entries and preparation of accounts - Trial Balance to Balance sheet and profit and loss Account, Recognition of Income and Expenses, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities

II Accounting Standards and Applicability: Disclosure of Accounting Policies (AS-1), Valuation of Inventories (AS-2), Depreciation Accounting (AS-6), Income Recognition & Accrual Income (AS-9), Accounting of Fixed Assets (AS-10), Accounting for Intangible Assets (AS-26), Accounting for Investments (AS-13)

Preparing and Understanding Financial Statements : Corporate Balance sheet, Profit

Funds Flow Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis & Contemporary Issues

Students should select a particular company and do financial analysis of the same and prepare a report and give a presentation

Reference Books: Sr. No. Author Name of the Book Publisher Year of Publication
R1 Jawaharlal Financial Accounting: Text and Cases Himalaya Publications 2012 Latest
R2 Shankar Narayan Financial Accounting Cengage 2011 Latest
R3 Rushikesh Bhattacharya Total Management by Ratios Sage Publications Latest
R4 Mohan Rao Financial Statement Analysis & Reporting Taxmann 2011 Latest
For more, you can refer to the attached file

MBA 1st semester syllabus GTU

Attached Files
File Type: zip MBA 1st semester syllabus GTU.zip (1.39 MB, 47 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in