2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st September 2017, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Courses In Delhi University

The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business.

The Details of the MBA course is given below

Duration : 2 years :

Course Structure :

The Master of Business Administration Programme is divided into two parts as
under. Each part will consist of semesters to be known as Semester 1 and
Semester 2.

PART I: FIRST YEAR
The schedule of First Year Part I examination shall comprise of two semesters: Semester I and Semester II. At the end of second semester, students will be required to undergo summer training

PART II: SECOND YEAR
During Semester of Part II of the programme, in addition to the three compulsory papers, a student shall have to choose five elective courses from the list of optional papers announced at the beginning of the Semester

Admission Details :

Eligibility:
Graduation degree with 50% or above in any discipline from recognized university .

Admission Selection Criteria

For Admission you need to appear for CAT or Delhi University Entrance exam for MBA course , and there you need to bring at least 75+ percentile for getting admission . Not only this you need to pass Group discussion as well as Personal Round too .

For more information you may contact to the Faculty of Management Studies of the Delhi University the contact details are given below

Contact Detials

Faculty of Management Studies
Address: Prof N.D. Kapoor Marg, Opp. Kirorimal College, University Enclave, Delhi, 110007
Phone: 011 2766 6382

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in