2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th August 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Syllabus

Hi buddy here I am looking for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Ph. D Course Work Papers Biotechnology syllabus so will you plz let me know from where I can collect its syllabus ??
27th August 2019, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Syllabus

As you are asking for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Ph. D Course Work Papers Biotechnology syllabus so on your demand I am providing same here :

Advanced Research Methodology

Unit: I: Preparation of Solutions
Types of Solutions - Standard Solutions, Stock Solution, Satuarated Solution, Solution of
Acids, Expression of Concentration - Molarity (M), Molality (m), Preparation of one Molar (1M)
Solutions, Normality (N), Mass Percent % (w/w), Percentage by Volume or % (v/v),
Volume/Weight (V/W), Parts per Million (ppm), Parts per Billion (ppb), pH; Buffers and their
preparation. (14L)
Unit: II: Microscopy & Microtechnique
Microscopy - Principle, Working Mechanism and applications of Light, Phase Contrast,
Fluorescent, Darkfield, SEM, TEM and STEM. Preparation of Whole mount and sections,
staining, mounting and preparation of permanent slides; Cyto and Histochemical techniques.
(11L)
Unit: III: Quantitative & Molecular Techniques
Quantification of carbohydrate, protein, lipid, fatty acids and aminoacids (Proximate
composition), Estimation of hydrolytic and detoxication enzymes. Molecular Techniques -
Principle, mechanism and application of SDS, PAGE, AGE, PCR, RT-PCR; Basic principle and
applications of chromatography, UV spectrophotometer. (12L)
Unit: IV: Biostatistics
Parametric - Student T test, F Test, Z -Test, Correlation, Regression and Co-efficient,
ANOVA (One-way, Two-way), MANova, Ancova, Non-parametric - Chi-square, Wilcoxon
Signes Rank Test, Mann-Whitney Test, Kolmogorov-Snirnow Tests, SPSS, Sigma Plot and
MiniTab or Biological data analysis. (13L)
Unit: V: Manuscript, Thesis and Project Writing
Research Processing, Writing of Report, Research paper and Review Articles, Project,
Proof Correction - symbols, MS word review option and other tools; Palgiarism Checking,
Impact Factor, h index, citation index, Funding agencies - DST, DBT, CSIR, ICMR, ICAR, MoEF, MoEs.

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Ph. D Course Work Papers Biotechnology syllabus

Last edited by sumit; 7th December 2019 at 10:34 AM.
17th February 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send bsc computer science syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in