2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Management Development Programme Iim Indore

The Indian Institute of Management, Indore is a public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

This university held’s a program named the Management Development Program. You are looking for the details of Management Development Program. So I am providing it to you:

In Indian Institute of Management, Indore each program is very carefully structured to ensure that it is being cooperated with high quality in it.

The Management Development Programs are programs of sole learning propositions for the participants and aim at equipping them with the evolving management concepts, practices, perspectives and approaches.

They also struggle to enable the joining managers develop a sound knowledge base, collaborative analysis and ability to appreciate varied views of a vibrant peer group.

The training pedagogies in these programs are aptly aligned to their specific needs and foster a more effective comprehension through participative learning. Our faculty, offering these programs, is a perfect blend of knowledge, experience and training skills.

I am sharing the MDP calendar with you:

MDP calendar, IIM, Indore

You are looking for the contact details of the Management Development Program office, IIM Indore. So I am providing it to you:

Contact Details:

Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Rau-Pithampur Road INDORE 453556 (India)
Tel: +91-731-2439750, 2439752-54
Fax: +91-731-2439800, 2439751 (D)
E-mail: mdp@iimidr.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in