2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Madurai Kamaraj University-Research Guides

I have completed PG Degree recently and now thinking to do Ph.D Degree from Madurai Kamaraj University. I am looking for Research Guide of this University, so tell me on which site I can download Research Guide for Ph.D Degree of Madurai Kamaraj University?
13th April 2018, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Madurai Kamaraj University-Research Guides

The Madurai Kamaraj University was established in 1966.

The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).

It offers a wide range of Educational Programs in UG and PG Level.

As you are looking for Research Guides for Ph.D Program of Madurai Kamaraj University, so here I am providing Research Guide:

Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D Research Guide:

Guidelines for Research Students:
Eligibility for Ph.D Programme:
Students should have a Bachelors degree as well as a Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized University.

Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done in Ph.D Program through Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.

Program Duration:
Minimum 2 Years

Notification:
The Research Department / Centre / Institution will publish notification that has information about admission to Ph.D programme.

This notification will carry the information regarding the expertise available in the Research
Department / Centre / Institution, the date of issue of application, the last date for submission of application, the date and time of entrance test and interview and other relevant information.

Entrance Test:
The entrance test will comprise of Two Parts. Each Part of 1 hour duration.

Question Pattern: Objective Type
Total Marks: 100
First part includes Research aptitude, English comprehension, logic and general reasoning and the second part shall be in the subject concerned in which the candidate is willing to pursue the Ph.D degree.

Interview:
Based on ranking in Interview, the candidates will be short listed and called for an interview.

The interview will be conducted on the same day of the entrance test.

Allocation of Guides:
The Selection Board will allot the candidates to guides, based on the rank of the candidate mentioned above, on the basis the specific area of research

The consolidated list of selected and admitted candidates in each Department / Centre / Institution will be sent to the University with evidence of all relevant documents.

Categories of Registration:
Full- time
Part-time

Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D Research Guide:

Download the attachment to get complete guide……………….
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D Research Guide.pdf (209.6 KB, 53 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in