2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: M PHIL in IIT madras

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Mphil In Research program of the IIT Madras Will you Please Provide It ?
14th April 2018, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: M PHIL in IIT madras

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.

As you Asking for the Mphil Program of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras Let me tell you that the Institute Does Not Offered Mphil Program It May Offered the MS in Research Program the Details Are given below

MS Offered In

Aerospace Engineering,
Applied Mechanics
Biotechnology
Chemical Engineering,
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering,
Electrical Engineering,
Engineering Design,
Humanities & Social Sciences,
Management Studies
Mathematics,
Mechanical Engineering,
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering,
Ocean Engineering and Physics

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with a Bachelors degree in Engg/Technology with valid GATE score or a Masters degree in appropriate Sciences/Management where eligible with a good academic record and a valid GATE score or CAT/AIMA or equivalent qualification

Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and/or interview conducted by the institute.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Rd, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in