2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

LSAT Burnout

Sir please suggest me that how can help my brother to recover form the Burnout of Law School Admission Test (LSAT)?? Please reply as soon as possible???
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Cut Off
U Of Mn LSAT
Jmu lsat
Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once
NYU Law LSAT
Lsat nz
Lsat iu
LSAT Given
Jd mba lsat
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Lsat va
TRU law LSAT
Mba lsat
LSAT Changes
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
HKU Law LSAT
LSAT What Is It
Lsat ttu
Lsat 65 lr
Lsat nb
16th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Burnout

Hey !as you are looking for the reconering from the LSAT burnout so here I am providing you some tips :

1. Tell your brother to take a day or two off. His brain may actually do better if he will give it some time to settle and organize what he have learned.

2. Perform some exercises . As brain is a muscle and it needs oxygen.

3. Tell your brother to Stop drinking, sniffing donuts or whatever he might do for recreation that happily or not impairs his brain functioning.

4. Change the way by how he is preparing for LSAT. Tell him to study with someone else.He should plat with the LSAT Arcade.

5. Tell him to do just 1 or 2 full sections each day for a couple of days instead of full practice tests.

6.An complete sleep is needed when one got exhausted, this can be more helpful as doing more work.

7.Tell your brother to Create a schedule, and add in some small small breaks. like he can Watch a movie to unwind and let his brain relax.

8. Always build up the confidence of your brother regarding LSAT

Thank you…..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in