2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once

I have appeared in LSAT Test this year and got failed. I want to appear again in last year. But I want some suggestion that should I take admission in LSAT Test me then once? Give me information that when next year LSAT Test will hold, I want to appear in that Exam, so give its important dates.
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Cut Off
U Of Mn LSAT
What You Need To Know About The LSAT
Jmu lsat
NYU Law LSAT
Lsat nz
Lsat iu
LSAT Given
Jd mba lsat
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Lsat va
TRU law LSAT
Mba lsat
LSAT Changes
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
Lsat for MBA
HKU Law LSAT
LSAT What Is It
Lsat ttu
Lsat nb
15th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once

Hi buddy I want to know Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once , if yes then plz let me know about it as I am going to appear in this exam ??
15th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once

Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day standardized test administered 4 times each year (6 starting in 2018-2019) at designated testing centers throughout the world.

As per me LSAC allows you to take the LSAT no more than three times in any two year period (even if your scores are cancelled or otherwise unreported), LSAT need be taken only once. If you take the test more than once, all scores and their average will be reported and considered.

LSAT info
Type Standardized test
Developer / administrator Law School Admission Council
Knowledge / skills tested Reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, and (unscored) writing.
Purpose Admissions to Juris Doctor (JD) programs of law schools in United States, Canada, and some other countries.
Year started 1948
Duration 35 minutes for each of the 6 sections, for a total of 3 hours and 30 minutes (excluding breaks).
Score / grade range 120 to 180, in 1 point increments.
Score / grade validity Scores of up to 12 tests taken since 1 June 2008 are valid.
Offered In 2018, 5 times: February, June, July, September, and November.
Restrictions on attempts none
Countries / regions Worldwide
Languages English
Annual number of test takers 105,883 in 20152016.
Prerequisites / eligibility criteria No official prerequisite. Intended for bachelor's degree graduates and undergraduate students about to graduate, who want to apply to law schools. Fluency in English assumed.
Fee US$190.
(US, Canadian and Australian citizens with extreme financial need may be granted fee waivers valid for two tests in a two-year period.)
Scores / grades used by Law schools in United States, Canada, Australia and some other countries.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in