2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th October 2012, 02:46 PM
Arpita Mandal.u

LSAT Advice Tips

Hey, I am going to appear for the Law School admission test so can you please give me some tips for my preparation? Can you also provide me some advices and tips?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ku lsat
LSAT Assumption Questions Tips
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
LSAT Flaw Question Tips
Tips For LSAT
LSAT Is Out Of 180
LSAT for LLB
Over 170 LSAT
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
LSAT RC Tips
Advice on Taking UPCAT
HKU Law LSAT
Would I Do Well On the LSAT
Ihl lsat
Lsat 65 lr
LSAT Advice
RISD Admission Advice
LSAT Tips for Reading Comprehension
City Law School Legal Advice Clinic
LSAT tips analytical reasoning
19th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Advice Tips

You want preparation tips for LSAT exam so following is some important tips:

Take the test in June, especially if you are still in undergrad. That way, you’ll still be in the mindset of studying and doing academic work. Also, you won’t have to try to schedule time to study for the test and your other courses as you might with the October test. Lastly, it’ll give you plenty of time to retake the test without having to wait for the October or December test scores.

Put the time in—acceptance to law school and many scholarships rely heavily on the LSAT and undergraduate GPA. If you spent four years building a GPA, it would make sense to put equally proportionate effort in preparing for the LSAT. (If your undergrad GPA isn’t as high as you would like, a high LSAT score may be your chance to overcome this weakness.)

Don’t assume that an expensive commercial prep course is a requirement for doing well on the LSAT. If you have the self-discipline to study on your own, you can create your own individual prep plan for the LSAT.

I am uploading a pdf file which preparation tips is available which is suggest by LSAT experts.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LSAT Preparation Tips.pdf (871.9 KB, 89 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in