2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

LPU University Fee Structure for MCA

I have completed B.Tech with Information Technology discipline from the LPU University. Now I don’t want to do M.Tech, so I choose MCA Program for master degree. So please give fee structure for MCA Program. Can I take admission in MCA Program at LPU University through Lateral Entry? Give procedure for lateral entry.
Similar Threads
Thread
HP University Bed Fee Structure
Fee Structure in KL University
SRM university phd fee structure
K L University Fee Structure
KLE University Fee Structure For MDS
KLE University Fee Structure
Fee Structure Of LKO University
Klu university MBA fee structure
HP University MCA Fee Structure
KLU University MBA Fee Structure
TMU University Fee Structure
JSS University Fee Structure
Lucknow university fee structure for bcomlucknow university Fee structure
MVN University Fee Structure
RK university fee structure
Fee Structure and Salary Structure Marine Engineering in India
Fee structure of SRM University
Fee Structure Of MBA In Goa University
SRM University Fee Structure
Fee Structure Of Rai University
22nd June 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: LPU University Fee Structure for MCA

Can you provide me the fee structure for MCA - Master of Computer Applications programme offered by LPU (Lovely Professional University)?
22nd June 2020, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU University Fee Structure for MCA

The more one code in the lab, the more one becomes employable is the credo behind the design of MCA - Master of Computer Applications programme offered by LPU (Lovely Professional University). It is ensured that the learner has coded more than 2000 lines of code during industry internship projects.

Fee Structure

Examination Fee
2500 (per semester)

Programme Fee (for International applicants Except Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh)
US $2450 (Per Semester)

Programme Fee (for International applicants from Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh) 78000 (per semester)

Modes of Payment

(i) Demand Draft/ Pay Order related to Application Form Fee, Programme Fee, Programme Transfer Fee, Examination Fee, Migration Fee or LPUNEST Fee are to be made in favor of “LOVELY ACADEMICS “payable at JALANDHAR.

(ii) Demand Draft/ Pay Order related to Residential Charges (Residence/Mess Charges), Laundry Charges, Transport Charges, Parking Charges, or any other related Charges are to be made in favor of “LOVELY FACILITIES “payable at JALANDHAR.

Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam)

One must have pass with 60% aggregate marks in BCA or B.Sc. (Computer Science) or B.Sc. (Information Technology) or any Graduation with Computer Science as a subject for 3 years OR with (Mathematics or Statistics or Business Maths or Business Statistics or QT as one of the subject at Graduation or 10+2 level) or equivalent.

5% relaxation to North East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants

10% relaxation to outstanding Sports Persons (i.e. A/A+ category as per Sports Scholarship), Subject to verification from Selection committee of the University.

Contact Detail:
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi, G.T. Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India) -144411.
Tel: +91-1824-404404
Toll Free: 1800 102 4431
Toll Free: 1800 274 0615

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in