2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

LPU Teachers

Hey I am looking for the list of the faculty members of the Lovely Professional University. Is there any one who can give me the link from where I can download the list of the faculty members of the Lovely Professional University in PDF file? also give me the contact details of them?
Similar Threads
Thread
ANGRAU Teachers Home
DCE Teachers
TISS Teachers
UP Teachers Jobs
Teachers Recruitment in UP
WJ MOUAT Teachers
Business for teachers
Recruitment of teachers in KVS
AQA Training Courses For Teachers
JTS Teachers institute
CNS High School Teachers
B.Ed Teachers Salary
IHM School Teachers
Recruitment for JBT teachers in Haryana
BMC school teachers
Dc School Teachers
KV Vacancies for teachers
RV Teachers College
CBSE Norms for teachers
Recruitment Teachers
12th June 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: LPU teachers

I am living in Punjab and completed studies searching for teaching jobs came to know about LPU Teachers recruitment. Will you please provide details along with eligibility and Teacher interview schedule so that I can apply for teacher job here also provide university contacts?
12th June 2018, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU teachers

Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a private semi-residential university in India created under the state government private university act.

Teacher interview schedule:

Discipline / Subject Eligibility Criteria Date I Day I Date II Day II

Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ph.D only (After M.Tech & B.Tech with 60% marks) 24-May-18 Thursday 4-Jun-18 Monday

Economics Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 24-May-18 Thursday 4-Jun-18 Monday

Physiotherapy:- Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and/or Ph.D 24-May-18 Thursday 4-Jun-18 Monday

*Neurology
*Cardio
*Manual Therapy
*Ortho
Foreign Language:- Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks. 24-May-18 Thursday 4-Jun-18 Monday

*French
*German
*Spanish
*Chinese
Sociology Ph.D after Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks. 24-May-18 Thursday 4-Jun-18 Monday

Computer Science Engineering Ph.D Only (After M.Tech. + B.Tech with 60% marks) 25-May-18 Friday 5-Jun-18 Tuesday

Computer Applications Ph.D Only (After MCA + BCA with 60% marks) 25-May-18 Friday 5-Jun-18 Tuesday

Law Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 25-May-18 Friday 5-Jun-18 Tuesday
Multimedia and Animation:- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks 25-May-18 Friday 5-Jun-18 Tuesday

*Gaming
*VFX
*Graphic
*3D
Human Resource Master's Degree in relevant subject with 60% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 25-May-18 Friday 5-Jun-18 Tuesday

English Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks. 26-May-18 Saturday 6-Jun-18 Wednesday

Fashion Design/Fashion Technology Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 26-May-18 Saturday 6-Jun-18 Wednesday

Verbal Ability Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks. 26-May-18 Saturday 6-Jun-18 Wednesday

Forensic Sciences Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 28-May-18 Monday 7-Jun-18 Thursday

Management:- Master's Degree in relevant subject with 60% marks with NET OR Ph.D. 28-May-18 Monday 7-Jun-18 Thursday

*Marketing
*International Business
*Operations
*E-Commerce
*Business Analytics
*Agri Business Management

Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1),
Phagwara,
Punjab-144411

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in