2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

LPU Mbbs Admission

I want to take admission MBBS course in Lovely Professional University so can you please provide me the process of admission and also tell me the last date of admission in Lovely Professional University? Provide me the fee structure of MBBS course ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBBS Admission After BSC nursing
Admission To AIIMS MBBS For NRI
MBBS Admission after B. Sc CBZ
IMS BHU MBBS Admission
MBBS Admission in MMC
HP University MBBS Admission
MBBS Admission in JIPMER
MBBS Admission Cut off
Admission in MBBS in Gujarat
Admission in MBBS Course in ERA
Orissa JEE for Admission in MBBS
MBBS Admission in other state
Admission for MBBS in AMU
After B.Sc Nursing admission in MBBS
Counseling For Admission To MBBS BDS Course
MBBS And BDS Admission Procedure
MBBS Admission Age Eligibility
CET MBBS Admission
14th July 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: LPU Mbbs Admission

I want to get the details of MBBS admission in Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar so can you provide me?
14th July 2018, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU Mbbs Admission

The Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar does not offer MBBS program. The University offers Applied Medical Sciences courses.

Applied Medical Sciences Courses-

B.Pharm.

B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology)

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)

Applied Medical Sciences Courses Eligibility-

For B.Pharm-

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or Intermediate (with English, Physics, Chemistry & either Maths or Biology) or equivalent, subject to valid score in LPUNEST (AMS).

OR

In case marks scored in 10+2 or Intermediate (with English, Physics, Chemistry & either Maths or Biology) or equivalent are 80% or above, then LPUNEST (AMS) will be exempted and candidate may apply for admission.

For BPT

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or equivalent, subject to valid score in LPUNEST (AMS).

OR

In case marks scored in 10+2 (with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or equivalent, are 80% or above, then LPUNEST (AMS) will be exempted and candidate may apply for admission.

For B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology)

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English, Chemistry and either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology) or 2 yrs. MLT Diploma after 10th or equivalent, subject to valid score in LPUNEST (AMS).

OR

In case marks scored in 10+2 (with English, Chemistry and either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology) or 2 yrs. MLT Diploma after 10th or equivalent, are 80% or above, then LPUNEST (AMS) will be exempted and candidate may apply for admission.

Contact-

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in