2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Lotus Éclat

I would like to buy the classic Lotus Eclat car. What is the online price of the Lotus Eclat car? And tell me about the websites that offering the great deals on this car and offering the attractive price? If it possible for you then give me images of the car also.
Similar Threads
Thread
ONGC Lotus Mail
IBM Lotus RRB
Lotus venture Nagarjuna University
Lotus MBA College Godavarikhani
IBM Lotus Notes Online
Lotus MBA College Pune
Eclat Infotech Pvt Ltd
Lotus Insurance
Lotus MBA college pune
Lotus MBA
Lotus Clinical Research Academy, Bangalore, India
Lotus Notes Institutes Hyderabad
Lotus Institute of Fashion Technology Chennai
11th January 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: Lotus Éclat

Sir I want to know about the Lotus Éclat and it s types so can you please tell me the same
11th January 2016, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Lotus Éclat

The Type 76 and Type 84 Lotus Eclat, built from 1974 to 1982 by Lotus Cars,

It was a front engine rear drive coupe.

The Eclat Series 1 (1974–1980) used a 1973 cc 160 hp (120 kW) Lotus 907 Slant Four engine

It was based on the Lotus Elite but had a fastback body style which offered more practicality with storage in the boot (trunk), albeit with less headroom above the rear seats.

The car was initially to be called the "Elite Coupe

The both were versions of the Lotus 900 series engine series, which was also used in naturally aspirated and turbo charged versions in the Lotus Esprit.

Eclat Excel

The Eclat was developed into the Eclat Excel (later badged simply as the Lotus Excel), which used the same engine, but a modified version of the chassis, altered bodywork, and Toyota gearbox, driveline, and brakes.

Chassis

The original mild steel chassis fitted by Lotus supported was accompanied by a strip of felt which fitted between body and the steel crossmember of the chassis.

As at 2014, 604 Eclats are still registered in the United Kingdom but more than half of them are listed as SORN

Lotus Éclat car types

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in