2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Latest Cell Phone Releases

I want to purchase Cell phone for the purpose of gift and want to know about the latest release of the cell phones. Will you please provide me lists of cell phone which releases recently along with phone specifications so that I can plan to purchase any one?
Similar Threads
Thread
MP PET Counselling Cell
JEE Cell Noida
E cell IIT Bombay
LG Cell Phone Models
List of Cell Phone Brands
Future Cell Phone Releases
Top 10 Cell Phone Brands
Which is the Latest HTC Phone
Cell Phone manufacturers
Indian Cell Phone Companies
Cell And Cell Organelles
Cell Phone Prices in India
Cell Phone Brands
Blackberry Cell phone Prices
Cell Phone Company in India
Samsung Galaxy Phone Latest
Cell Phone Models
Micromax Latest Phone
Best Cell Phone Brands
MBA cell
8th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Cell Phone Releases

As per your request here I am providing you the lists of Latest Cell Phone Releases. Please find the below list:

Apple iPhone 6:

It could be thinner than the 5s, with a more rounded design, and have a 128GB storage option. It'll run iOS 8.

BlackBerry Passport:

BlackBerry's upcoming Q20 "Classic" has largely been occluded by the company's pre-announcement of its weird, wild, and kind of wonderful BlackBerry Passport, a total Hail-Mary pass of a phone that has a big 4.5-inch, square, 1,440-by-1,440 display and a full hardware keyboard.

HTC One M8 (Windows):

HTC One M8 (Windows), which will probably be a Verizon Wireless exclusive. With its metal body, Boomsound audio, IR emitter, and general high-quality build, it'll swiftly jump to the top of the Windows Phone heap, challenged only by the Nokia Lumia Icon.

LG G3 Stylus

Motorola X+1:

Very physically large 12-megapixel camera; a 5.2-inch, 1080p screen; a Snapdragon 800 processor; and some back options including a wood back panel.

Google Nexus 6

Samsung Galaxy Note 4:

It'll almost certainly have a quad-HD, Super AMOLED screen, an S Pen stylus, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 quad-core processor running at 2.7GHz.

Samsung Galaxy Alpha:

It's a little smaller than the standard S5, with a 4.7-inch screen. It's a little fancier, with a rumored metal frame rather than the S5's all-plastic body. And it isn't quite as high-specced, with that 4.7-inch screen running at 720p resolution rather than the S5's 1080p.

Sony Xperia Z3:

The Z3 will likely be a lot like the existing Sony Xperia Z2—metal-framed, water-resistant, with a 1080p screen in the 5-to-5.5-inch realm.

Yotaphone:

The new smartphone now packs a 5-inch 1080p AMOLED display and 4.7-inch 960-by-540 E-Ink display around back.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in