2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Kumar Sambhav IITK

I am Student of Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering at IIT Mumbai and want to contact Mr. Kumar Sambhav, Pursuing Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering form IIT Kanpur to discus some issues related to International Journals so please give me contact details and Email address of Mr. Kumar Sambhav?
Similar Threads
Thread
Manish Kumar NERIST
Sambhav DAIICT
SSC CGL By Sanjay Kumar
Sushil Kumar Jha JNU
Krishna Kumar IIT Kanpur
Puneet Kumar NIT Kurukshetra
Vijay Kumar IAS DTC
Sawan kumar MBA
Manish Kumar IIMK
Rajeev Kumar IIT Kgp
Rajinder Kumar PTU
Dr Anand Kumar JNU
JNU Arun Kumar
Naveen Kumar DCE
Krishna Kumar IIT KGP
Varun Kumar IIT Roorkee
Amit Kumar IIT Patna
Vishal Kumar IIT Roorkee
Ujjwal Kumar IIT Kharagpur
Prof Vivek Kumar JNU
16th August 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kumar Sambhav IITK

I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) for doing engineering degree came to know about Kumar Sambhav. Will you tell hwo is Kumar Sambhav and how he is related to IIT Kanpur also provide list of other key executive member here?
16th August 2018, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kumar Sambhav IITK

The international conference at IITK on human values in higher education (ICHVHE) is an annual conference aimed at developing a shared vision of holistic, human education, particularly in the institutions of higher education.

To start with the scope is within India and other SAARC nations. Ultimately the effort is for human education for every child, globally.

Dr. Kumar Sambhav is the executive Committee member of Galgotias University, Greater Noida

List of other key executive member:

Prof. Rajeev Gupta Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Prof. Veena Bansal Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Prof. Deepak Gupta Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Prof. H C Verma Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Prof. Pradeep Ramancharala International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Mr. Rajul Asthana Ex-Director, I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala
Prof. R K Mishra Indian Institute of Technology, (BHU) Varanasi
Prof. Lhato Jamba Director General, Gaeddu College of Business Studies - Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
Prof. Lungtaen Gyatso Director, Institute of Language and Culture Studies - Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
Mr. Tshering College of Science and Technology - Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
Mr. Umesh Jadhav Gaeddu College of Business Studies - Royal University of Bhutan, Gedu Bhutan
Prof. S K Ahluwalia Director, I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala
Prof. J N Shah Director, Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot

Mr. Rajul Asthana

Mobile: +91-9849094285
E-mail: rajul.asthana@yahoo.com

Mr. Kumar Gaurav

Phone: +91-9559734455
E-mail: hvhe@iitk.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in