2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

KSLU Transfer

I want to get admission as a transfer student in the Karnataka State Law University so can you please provide me its Admission Transfer application Form of the Karnataka State Law University so that I can apply for admission? Also give me some guidelines to fill the application form of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kslu llb
KSLU Act
KSLU RV Results
KSLU New Syllabus
KSLU RV/CV Results
KSLU Phd
Kslu
KSLU BA LLB Syllabus
KSLU DEC Results
Colleges Under KSLU
KSLU Law School
Vacancies in KSLU
KSLU Online
KSLU Website
RV Results KSLU
KSLU University
KSLU Results LLB
KSLU Law Syllabus
Llb kslu
Hubli KSLU
22nd October 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: KSLU Transfer

Hello sir, Im looking for transfer application of Karnataka State Law University. Please provide me Karnataka State Law University application for transfer?
22nd October 2019, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

The Karnataka State Law University was established in January 2009. the KSLU is established by the Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka State Law University Act, 2009.

The KLSU has its headquarters at Navanagar, Hubli. The KSLU, located in the State of Karnataka, is the single largest federal university in the country having 92 colleges under its umbrella.

Strive to promote the culture of law and justice in the institutions of State, Non-government organizations and every individual by providing informal legal education training and legal service.

The KSLU is provides an application for admission on transfer.

Karnataka State Law University application for transfer

KSLU is offers the 3 years LL.B. course, 5 years B.A., LL.B., B.B.A., LL.B. and B.A., LL.B., (Hon's) B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) integrated programs and LL.M. program apart from the certificate and P.G.Diploma courses.

In addition, the Ph. D. and LL. D. programs are also offered on the main campus.

List of Departments:

National Service Schemes
College Development Council
Directorate Of Student Welfare

Offered courses:

Bachelor's And Master's
LLB
BA ,LLB
B.B.A,LL.B
BA,LL.B(Hon's)
BB.A LL.B
LL.M
Diploma And Research
PG Diploma

Contact to:

Karnataka State Law University,
Navanagar,Hubballi,
Karnataka-580025, India.
13th March 2023, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear madam/sir , After completing the above given form. Where we have to submit it ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in