2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Kslu

I am the student of LLB course of the Karnataka State Law University and want to download the exam time table of it so can you please provide me this time table in the form of PDF file or give me the process from where I can download it?
Similar Threads
Thread
KSLU Transfer
Kslu llb
KSLU Act
KSLU RV Results
KSLU New Syllabus
KSLU Phd
KSLU BA LLB Syllabus
KSLU DEC Results
Colleges Under KSLU
KSLU Law School
KSLU 1st Sem Results
Vacancies in KSLU
KSLU Sports
KSLU Online
RV Results KSLU
KSLU University
KSLU Results LLB
KSLU Contact
Llb kslu
Hubli KSLU
14th July 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Kslu

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the LLB Course of the Karnataka State Law University Will you Please Provide It ?
14th July 2018, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kslu

The Karnataka State Law University is a State university situated at Navanagar, Hubli, Karnataka, India. It was set up in January, 2009 by the government of Karnataka with a campus spread over 55 acres of land.

The Information About the LLB Course of the Karnataka State Law University is given below

Number of Seats : 60

Duration : 3 year

Admission Details

Admissions to the first year of the 3-year LL.B. course, in all colleges under the jurisdiction of Karnataka State Law University, is strictly based on merit, based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.

Have graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognised as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognised as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence

For more Information you may Contact to the Karnataka State Law University the contact details are given below

Contact Details
The Karnataka State Law University
Address: Sutagatti Road, Navanagar, Rayapur, Hubballi, Karnataka 580009

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in