2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2014, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kohinoor International School in Mumbai

Kohinoor International School is the latest education initiative from a Kohinoor Group that has been in Education since 1961. The admission process in Kohinoor International School in Mumbai is as follows:

Eligibility
For Nursery: Student should be at least 3 yrs old and not more than 4 yrs old on June 30 of the academic year
For Jr. KG: Student should be at least 4 yrs old and not more than 5 yrs old on June 30 of the academic year
For Sr. KG: Student should be at least 5 yrs old and not more than 6 yrs old on June 30 of the academic year
For Class I: Student should be at least 6 yrs old and not more than 7 yrs old on June 30 of the academic year
For Class II and above: Student should have successfully completed the previous class from a recognized school (as established by the previous school’s ‘School Leaving Certificate’).

Entrance Test
Classes I to IV:
Student seeking admission to Classes I to IV will have to write and clear an Entrance Test in English, Hindi and Mathematics.

Classes V and above:
Student seeking admission to Classes V and above will have to write and clear an Entrance Test in English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science.

Extra Curricular Activities
Currently, the following activities are offered:
Cricket (Cricket Australia designed ‘Cricket Education Program’)
Basketball
Football
Table Tennis
Martial Arts
Skating
Yoga
Chess
Music
Dance
Drawing & painting

In the near future the school also plans to offer the following additional activities:
Swimming
Tennis
Badminton
Volleyball
Athletics
Gymnastics
Drama

Contact Detail:
Kohinoor International School,
Kohinoor City,
Kirol Road, Off LBS Road,
Kurla (W), Mumbai – 400 070

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Kohinoor+International+School&hl=en&ll=19.0 77166,72.88594&spn=0.011093,0.018475&sll=12.961175 ,77.695958&sspn=0.183013,0.295601&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in