2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th October 2014, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dhirubhai Ambani International School Mumbai India

As you are asking about the contact detail of dhirubhai ambani international school Mumbai India I would like to provide you that please have a look on that

The Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is a private co-educational LKG-12 day school in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India it is one of the finest school in the country which has all the top quality of facilities which makes it good school

The school is affiliated from the International Baccalaureate Program in its Diploma form the school is also accredited from Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, the IGCSE and the IB Diploma examination

The Facilities

Classrooms
Laboratories
Learning Centre
Multipurpose Auditorium
Playground
Yoga Room
Art Room
Medical Centre
Dining Halls

Calendar is as follows

Contact detail

Dhirubhai Ambani International School
G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400051 ‎
022 4061 7000 ‎

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Dhirubhai+Ambani+International+School+Mumba i+India&hl=en&ll=19.067736,72.870662&spn=0.010546, 0.01869&sll=30.068203,78.230038&sspn=0.077252,0.14 9517&hq=Dhirubhai+Ambani+International+School&hnea r=Mumbai,+Maharashtra&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
10th November 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother provide me some information of Dhirubhai Ambani International School Mumbai India?
10th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

The Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is a private co-educational LKG-12 day school in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, built by Reliance Industries, named after the late patriarch of the conglomerate, Dhirubhai Ambani. The school was established in 2003 and has been an IB World School since January 2003

Activities and achievements
The Dhirubhai Ambani International Model United Nations (DAIMUN) is hosted by the school.
The Paigaam Peace Conference works towards building harmonious cross border relationships.
Global Membership of Round Square
Member of the Council of International Schools

Student Council
The school has four houses: Tigers, Panthers, Jaguars and Lions. Each house has two house captains, one sports captain, one house co-ordinator, two vice house captains, one vice sports captain, and a cub captain.

System of education
Primary School (CIPP): LKG to Class 4
The Primary School programme comprises Lower and Upper Kindergarten (LKG and UKG) years and classes I to IV.

Middle School (CLSP): Class 5 to Class 7
The Middle School Programme i.e. classes 5 to 7. The Cambridge Lower Secondary Programme is followed by the school

Secondary School
The school offers the following in class VIII, where students prepare for the programme that they will study in classes IX and X

Facilities
The school building is seven storied with lawns, landscaped gardens and playgrounds. The school premises house 130,000 square feet (12,000 m2) of teaching space containing classrooms and laboratories

The school has a Learning Centre with access to periodicals and audio-visual resources, the internet and photocopying/printing facilities.

Address:
Dhirubhai Ambani International School
G Block, 46,Trident Road, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 4061 7001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in