2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2014, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dhirubhai Ambani International School Jobs

The Motto of Dhirubhai Ambani International School is Dare to Dream… Learn to Excel. Nita M. Ambani is the Founder & Chairperson of this school.

This schools is Inviting applications from persons with a minimum of three years relevant experience :

1. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of History
2. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of Mathematics
3. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of Biology
4. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of Chemistry
5. IBD Teachers of Economics
6. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of Spanish
7. IBD/ IGCSE Teachers of Visual Art

Programmes:
Primary & Middle School
Secondary School
ICSE Programme
IGCSE Programme
Post Secondary School
IB Diploma Programme

Address:
Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Bandra-Kurla Complex
Bandra (East)
Mumbai - 400098
Tel: + 91 22 40617000 / 7001
Fax: + 91 22 40617099
Email: info@da-is.org
17th December 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the job in the Dhirubhai Ambani International School? Please tell me how I apply in the Dhirubhai Ambani International School for job ?
17th December 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Dhirubhai Ambani International School is a private co-educational LKG-12 day school in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, built by Reliance Industries, named after the late patriarch of the conglomerate, Dhirubhai Ambani.

It was founded in the year 2003 .

As you wants to apply in the Dhirubhai Ambani International School let me tell you that for applying there you may upload your CV and a letter of application on the official site of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School if your qualifications meets their requirements they may call you for interview

The procedure for uploading the CV is given below
:

Go to the official site of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School

The page may look as follow:

There you may see the link of the Career on the top of the page click on that link
After Clicking you may reach on to the page there you may find the process of the applying on the right of the page follow the process and upload your resume /CV

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of the career section of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School career section of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School

For any queries you may contact to the Dhirubhai Ambani International School the contact details are given below :

Contact details :

Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Address: G Block, 46,Trident Road, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 4061 7001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in