2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

KIIT Exam Slot Booking

How I can book slot for KIIT Examination? I can’t understand the process for booking the slot. So pls provide me full procedure that I can book slot. Plz give important dates for this year KIITEE Examination 2015. Also provide me detailed syllabus and sample question papers of this Entrance Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
Kl university slot booking
Slot Booking for JEE Main
AIIMS Slot Booking
JNU Slot Booking
SRM University slot booking
BITSAT Slot Booking
SLOT Booking For Jee Main
Slot Booking for BITSAT
BITSAT Booking Slot
SRM Offline Exam Slot Booking
KIITEE Exam Slot Booking
GMAT Slot Booking
KIIT University Slot Booking
VITEEE Booking Slot
gre slot booking
GRE Slot Booking Online
KIIT University Entrance Exam Slot Booking
PES University Slot Booking
KIIT Medical Slot Booking
NMIMS Slot Booking
28th May 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: KIIT Exam Slot Booking

I want to do engineering degree from KIIT University and for this I know I have to appear in KIIT Engineering Examination. Will you provide details along with important dates for KIIT Exam Slot Booking and also provide me Instructions for slot bookings so I can do bookings?
28th May 2018, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KIIT Exam Slot Booking

KIIT Engineering Examination or KIITEE is conducted by KIIT University for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in the university.

It is a computer based test where candidates will have to attempt a total number of 120 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

KIITEE 2018 Slot Booking has started on April 01, 2018

Important dates:

KIITEE Slot booking will start on 01 Apr 2018
Last day to do the slot booking 05 Apr 2018
Admit Card for KIITEE 2018 can be downloaded by 01 to 05 Apr 2018
KIITEE 2018 exam date 15 to 24 Apr 2018

Instructions for slot bookings:

The interested candidates have to filled all information carefully at the time of slot booking because there is no any chance to re correct again once confirmed.

The candidates have to check the dates before booking their slot in the calendar. It is necessary for candidates to check that no other examination is held on that day.

In case, the page of KIIT slot booking is not working properly, they have to book slot on Mozilla Firefox.

To book the slot carefully and clearly, the candidates have to clear all the cookies and refresh by using F5.

Once the slot booking will be submitted, then it will not allow to candidates to change again, if mistakes were found.

Due to the slot booking, candidates have to check the internet connections for it is proper working or not because it can make page destroyed of slot booking.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in