2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala University Friends Counter

As per your concern I will to tell you about the meaning of FRIENDS and I would like to tell you that University of Kerala is also affiliated to Government of Kerala

Here I’m telling you about the meaning of FRIENDS

FRIENDS (Fast Reliable Instant Efficient Network for Disbursement of Services) is a single window 'no queue' integrated remittance centre

Where the citizens have the opportunity to pay all taxes and other dues to the Government, under one roof at no extra cost.

An on going project of KSITM, FRIENDS is now operational in all 14 districts of Kerala.

FRIENDS accept payments of the Kerala University, MG University, Calicut University, Local Bodies, Kerala State Electricity Board, Kerala Water Authority, Revenue, Civil Supplies, Motor Vehicles, Electrical Inspectorate and BSNL.

Railway reservations can also be made in the three centres at Wayanad, Pathanamthitta and Malappuram.

Through this system new services or agency can be added without changing the software. It has online data fetching and updation from and to the departmental servers- for Vehicle Tax, Water Bill and Property Tax.

The FREES facility is available in FRIENDS Janasevanakendram at Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Idukki, Malappuram and Wayanad.

Address:-

Kerala University
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034

Phone:-
0471 230 5994

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in