2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2012, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kakatiya University B.Com Final Year Syllabus

Here I am giving you syllabus of the B.Com third year elective subjects as below:-
Life Insurance
Unit – I:

Life Insurance: Concept/Definition. Basic Principles of Life Insurance: Utmost good faith, Insurable Interest, Co-operation and Law of Large Numbers.

Unit – II:
Functions of Life Insurance -Total Personal Financial Planning, Risk Management – loss of life, loss of health, retirement.
Lab: Developing Case studies for personal financial planning by considering individual financial position and objectives. It includes income assets, non-income assets, liabilities and objectives to fulfill of an individual.

Unit – III:
Basic plans: Whole Life, Term, Endowment, and Unit Linked. Emergence and Nature of
New Products in Advanced Countries: Flexible Premium Plans, Universal Life Policy.
Lab: Collecting Brochures of all plans (Whole life, Term, Endowment and Unit Linked)
from different life insurance companies and identifying their features – Comparative analysis – Filling proposal form.

Unit – IV:
Health Insurance: Coverage and Plans; Annuities -Characteristics and Types.
Lab: Collecting Brochures of all plans (Medical expense and Retirement) from different life insurance companies and identifying their features -Comparative analysis – Filling
proposal form.

Unit – V:
Individual life and health insurance -Group Life and health Insurance – Types, Characteristics, Disadvantages & Advantages.
Lab: Collecting Brochures of all plans (individual and Group Plans for Life, Health and
Retirement) from different life insurance companies and identifying their features
-
Comparative analysis – Filling the claim form for settlement.

To get the detailed syllabus of b.com elective subjects you can see given below attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kakatiya University syllabus B.Com II year elective.pdf (116.8 KB, 211 views)
30th May 2013, 02:36 PM
previous question papers

sir/mam,
I am prema in studying sathya jyothi college, bcom final year i m payee the 7000 rupees but not use becuase not given text books also every time i m asking sir pls give the text book, atleast give me the previous question papers also that is also not given pls help me i want to previous question papers
20th March 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am preparing for my final year exams of B.com of Kakatiya University so any buddy please provides me the syllabus of it?
20th March 2015, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Kakatiya University is a public university located in Warangal in the Indian state of Telangana. It was established in 1976. the University is approved by UGC.

Kakatiya University B.Com III year syllabus

301 Corporate Accounting

302 Cost & Management Accounting

303 Business Laws

304 Auditing

305 & 306 A Insurance

305 & 306 B Banking

305 & 306 C Accountancy

305 & 306 D Retailing

305 & 306 E Taxation

305 & 306 F Finance

305 & 306 G Marketing

305 & 306 H Secretarial Practice and Office Management

305 & 306 I Computer Applications

305 & 306 J Business Mathematics

Contact details

Kakatiya University
Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh 506009 ‎
0870 243 8866 ‎ •

Map location

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Kakatiya+University&hl=en&ll=18.030383,79.5 53504&spn=0.006692,0.009892&sll=28.543494,77.20076 6&sspn=0.098923,0.158272&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
26th November 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.Com Final Year offered by the Department of Commerce and Business Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal?
26th November 2019, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of B.Com Final Year offered by the Department of Commerce and Business Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal is as follows:

B.Com III Year – VI Semester

BC601: Preparation of Tax Returns

Max. Marks: 40UE+10IA

UNIT-I: INTRODUCTION
E-filing of Income Tax Returns and E-Payment of Income Tax – Application for PAN – Online Registration of PAN Income Tax Returns of Individuals – Utility Available for
Preparation of Return – Viewing of Tax Credit Available in Form 26AS – Filing of Various
Returns of Income for an individual i.e., ITR-1 to ITR-4 with Digital Signatures and
Without Digital Signatures.

UNIT-II: GST
Overview of GST Act – Concepts – Dealer Registration Procedure – Filing of Return – Tax
calculation and issues involved in standardization of taxes.

REFERENCE BOOKS
1. Vinod K Singhania and Dr Kapil Singhania, Direct Taxes Law & Practice, Taxman
Publications.
2. Dr Girish Ahuja and Ravi Gupta, Direct Taxes Law & Practice, Bharat Publications.

B.Com III Year – VI Semester

BC602: Advertising

Max. Marks: 40UE+10I

UNIT- 1 : INTRODUCTION TO ADVERTISING: Advertising – Definition – Significance – Classification of advertisements – Functions of Advertising – Objectives – Media Planning, Media Selection: Media planning Process-Selection of Media - Factors
influencing the Choice of Media- Benefits of Advertising.

UNIT- II: ADVERTISING & SALES PROMOTION: Sales Promotion – Definition – Types – Features – Increasing importance – Reasons – Role of Media in Advertising -Types
of Media: Print Media, Electronic Media –

Suggested Books:
1. Belch & Belch – Advertising & Promotion – Tata McGraw Hill.
2. Advertising – Sontakki – Himalaya Publishing House.
3. Advertising Planning and Implementation – Sharma and Singh – Prentice Hall
4. Advertising Management – Concepts and cases – Mahendra Mohan – Tata McGraw Hill.
5. Burnelt – Promotion Management Tata McGraw Hill. B.Com (Advertising, Sales
Promotion & Sales
6. Chunnawala, S.A., Compendium of Brand Management, Himalaya Publications House,

Syllabus B.Com Final Year Kakatiya University, Warangal

Last edited by sumit; 26th November 2019 at 09:42 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in