2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2012, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam

As you required for the syllabus and paper of the
Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam here I would like to tell you that we have already uploaded the syllabus and paper pattern at the link given below. You can easily get the syllabus by visiting this link.

studychacha.com/discuss/19385-junior-engineers-civil-electrical-exam-ssc.html#post66901
8th January 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I teach in a coaching institute so I need to know thqat what is the exam date to the SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam and what is the eligibility for the same
8th January 2016, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Hi friend this year the SSC conducted the Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam and the the dates were the following

Info is in the following

Sr. No.

Important Event

Dates

Date of the SSC JE Paper-1 Exam

31 Jan 2016

Announcement of Result

February 2016

And for the next year the registration would start in the month the of the novemeber and in the last week probably

Eligibility for the exams (Civil and Electrical)

You should be 18 to 27 years age for JE (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts.

SSC JE (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University

SSC JE (Electrical), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Engineering

If you want more details feel free to contact

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in