2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd November 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jobs At JECRC University Jaipur

Hii guys , Here I am looking for Job Requirements for Associate Professor, Management and Business Administration post at JECRC University Jaipur ,Will you please provide me information for same ?
2nd November 2015, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs At JECRC University Jaipur

Friend for your help ,Here I am providing Process to see latest Job Requirements for same Recruitment :

Go to the Official website of JECRC University

On home Click on Career@ JU link Which is given on Bottom Mid side:

Then you will move on next page

This page have following msg. Click on it

Associate Professor, Management and Business Administration

Then You see a new tab will be open

Here Click on Online Option

Then you will redirected on Registration page

Here enter your details Click on Submit option

The Essential Requirements:

Applicants Consistent good academic record with at least 55% marks in Master's degree in business management / administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE /UGC

OR
First class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body

The desirable Requirements:

• Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization

• Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and / or technical reports

• Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG /research students or supervising R&D projects in industry

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in