2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10 and 12th

As you are saying that you want to get job in such companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10 and 12th so, here I am providing you the same.

To apply for any of the MNC organisations such as TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, etc.. You must be having the below educational qualifications.

Candidates should get 60% of marks throughout academic career.
Candidates having no standing arrears.
Candidates should not have any educational Gap.

Generally the companies look out for good talented students if you're good at technical skills then I’m sure that you'll have no problem in applying for any of the companies.

All the best!!!!!!
31st March 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed 10th and 12th now I want to apply for job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS so can I eligible for this?
31st March 2015, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

TCS, Infosys and Wipro are top IT companies in India. The selection process for recruitment of these companies is not easy. Each company has their own set of rules and regulation of recruitment but they all follow a common trend.

60% or above marks in all examinations
Sound Computer knowledge
Good soft skills

If you have completed the intermediate then complete your graduation with good score.

After completing the graduation then you are eligible to join the Different companies like the Wipro, TCS and Infosys.

Many of the companies are conducting the campus interview in the different colleges through the campus interview they will select the candidates.

Selection Process

Verbal Ability
Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
Group Discussion
HR Interview

Age limit – minimum 21 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in