2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2012, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada timetables Nov for B.Tech

The JNTU Kakinada published B.Tech. CCC Regular Exam time Table in the month of November 2011. We have already uploaded the time table at the following link. Visit the link and download the time table from there after registering yourself.

JNTU Kakinada Nov Timetables - 2012 StudyChaCha
19th March 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

.Hey I am Sagar. Can you please tell me the time table of JNTU of Nov in btech?
19th March 2015, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

• With reference to your question. as the semester have not been mentioned ..the list of “available” time tables for various semesters are as follow..

• IV B.TECH - II SEMESTER– R07 – ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, JULY-2013
• JNTUK - IV B.TECH - II SEMESTER– R05 – ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, JULY, 2013
• JNTUK - IV B.TECH - II SEMESTER –REVISED REGULATIONS (RR) – ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS - JULY, 2013
• JNTUK - TIME TABLE FOR III B TECH - I SEMESTER - (R10 REGULATION) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS - MAY, 2013
• JNTUK - TIME TABLE FOR III B.TECH - I SEMESTER - (R07 REGULATION) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS MAY,2013
• JNTUK - TIMETABLES FOR III B.TECH I SEM ALL REGULATIONS
• JNTUK - TIMETABLE FOR II_B.TECH_2_SEM ALL REGULATION
• JNTUK - III AND IV B.PHARMACY II SEMESTER R10 REGULAR EXAMINATIONS & R07, NR , OR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL, 2013
• JNTUK - II YEAR B.PHARMACY II SEMESTER R10 REGULAR EXAMINATIONS & R07, NR , OR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL/MAY,2013
• JNTUK - III YEAR B.TECH II SEMESTER(R07)SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL/ MAY, 2013
• JNTUK - III B TECH II SEMESTER(R10) REGULAR EXAMINATIONS APRIL/MAY, 2013
• JNTUK - IV YEAR B.TECH II SEMESTER(R05) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL, 2013
• JNTUK - IV YEAR B.TECH II SEMESTER(R07) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL-2013
• JNTUK - III YEAR B.TECH II SEMESTER REVISED REGULATIONS (RR) - SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL/ MAY,2013
• JNTUK - IV B.TECH II SEMESTER REVISED REGULATIONS(R.R) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, APRIL, 2013
.For your convience you can have a detailed view of desired information from the official site of the JNTU by performing following steps:

.Go to the official site of JNTUK
.Click on the examinations section on the top
.The time table for various semesters opens up
.You can select the one you are looking for
.For your guidance here is the image of that page..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in