2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada Syllabus for CSE R10

As you are looking for syllabus of Ist Sem of 2nd year B.Tech CSE R10 for JNTU Kakinada so here I am sharing with you.

Subjects of Ist Sem of 2nd year B.Tech CSE
Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis
Probability & Statistics
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Digital Logic Design
Electronics Devices & Circuits (EDC)
Data Structures
EDC Lab
Data Structures Lab
Professional Communicational skills

Detailed Syllabus:

UNIT I :
Introduction to Managerial Economics:
Introduction to Managerial Economics & Demand Analysis: Definition of Managerial Economics, Characteristics and Scope – Managerial Economics and its relation with other subjects- Basic economic tools in Managerial Economics Demand Analysis: Meaning- Demand distinctions- Demand determinants- Law of Demand and its exceptions.

UNIT II :
Elasticity of Demand & Demand Forecasting:
Definition -Types of Elasticity of demand - Measurement of price elasticity of demand: Total outlay method, Point method and Arc method- Significance of Elasticity of Demand.
Demand Forecasting: Meaning - Factors governing demand forecasting - Methods of demand forecasting (survey of buyers’ Intentions, Delphi method, Collective opinion, Analysis of Time series and Trend projections, Economic Indicators, Controlled experiments and Judgmental approach) - Forecasting demand for new products- Criteria of a good forecasting method.

UNIT III :
Theory of Production and Cost Analysis:
Production Function- Isoquants and Isocosts, MRTS, Law of variable proportions- Law of returns to scale- Least Cost Combination of Inputs, Cobb-Douglas Production function - Economies of Scale. Cost Analysis: Cost concepts, Opportunity cost, Fixed Vs Variable costs, Explicit costs Vs. Implicit costs, Out of pocket costs vs. Imputed costs.-Determination of Break-Even Point (simple problems) - Managerial Significance and limitations of BEP.

Rest of the detailes syllabus is attached in below file which is free of coast for you.

Address:

JNTUK
Kakinada,
Andhra Pradesh
Ph: 040 2315 8661

Map;

[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=JAWAHARLAL+NEHRU+TECHNOLOGICAL+UNIVERSITY+K AKINADA&hl=en&ll=16.980437,82.24391&spn=0.007983,0 .013089&sll=16.96494,82.241807&sspn=0.031935,0.052 357&gl=in&hq=JAWAHARLAL+NEHRU+TECHNOLOGICAL+UNIVER SITY+KAKINADA&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc JNTU B.Tech CSE R10 2nd Year Ist Sem Syllabus.doc (81.0 KB, 85 views)
22nd March 2015, 11:41 AM

Re: JNTU Kakinada Syllabus for CSE R10

i want jntu kakinada m.tech 1st year 1st sem previous papers for cse branch
please any one help me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in