Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines
Electronic Devices and Circuits
Pulse & Digital Circuits
Electro Magnetic Fields
Electrical Machines-I
FM & HM Lab
Electronic Devices &Circuits Lab
English Communication Practice

UNIT-I Introduction to Electrical Circuits Circuit concepts –Resistor(R)-Inductor(L)-Capacitor(C)-Voltage and Current Sources (Ideal and Non-Ideal)- Independent and Dependent Sources-Source transformation-Voltage - Current relationship for passive bilateral elements (for different input signals-square, ramp, saw tooth, triangular)-Ohm’s law UNIT-II Kirchoff’s laws – Network reduction techniques-Series, parallel, series parallel, star-to-delta or delta-to-star transformation, Nodal analysis, mesh analysis, super node and super mesh for D.C excitations. UNIT-III Single Phase A.C Circuits R.M.S,Average values and form factor for different periodic wave forms – sinusoidal alternating quantities – Phase and Phase difference – Complex and polar forms of representations, J-notation, Steady state analysis of R,L and C (in series, parallel and series parallel combinations) with sinusoidal excitation-Concept of Reactance, Impedance, Susceptance and Admittance-Power Factor and significance-Real and Reactive power, Complex Power.

Remaining syllabus is in the attachment click on it…
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNTU kakinada EEE syllabus .pdf (454.7 KB, 123 views)

Tags
books, syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in