2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

JNKVV Jabalpur Veterinary College

Hi ! I am Nilesh and have completed my 12th now want to do Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) from Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV) Jabalpur so kindly tell me the admission procedure for the same course in Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV) of Jabalpur?????
Similar Threads
Thread
JNKVV Jabalpur B.Tech
JNKVV Campus Jabalpur
Admission in JNKVV Jabalpur
JNKVV Jabalpur Vacancy
Jawaharlal Nehru Veterinary University Jabalpur
JNKVV Jabalpur India
Address Of JNKVV Jabalpur
JNKVV Jabalpur Hostel
JNKVV Jabalpur Map
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University College Of Veterinary Science
Fee Structure Of JNKVV Jabalpur
JNKVV Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh
JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment June
JNKVV Jabalpur Forestry
Biotechnology Centre JNKVV Jabalpur
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University College Of Veterinary Science Proddatur
Jobs in JNKVV Jabalpur
Telephone Directory of JNKVV Jabalpur
Degree college, Jabalpur
Medical College, Jabalpur
19th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNKVV Jabalpur Veterinary College

Hello sir, tell me what is the relation between JNKVV jabalpur and Veterinary college?
19th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNKVV Jabalpur Veterinary College

Veterinary college is one of best constituent colleges of the JNKVV Jabalpur University.

Government of India with the assistance of the State Government established the biggest multi-campus university at Jabalpur, named after the architect of modern India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru based on the recommendations of Radhakrishnan Commission (1949) on the concept of Establishment of Agricultural University.

The JNKVV Jabalpur University had to part with the creation of sister universities Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) at Raipur in 1987, Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindhia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gwalior in 2008 and Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Jabalpur in 2009.

Achievement:

The establishment of Agricultural Research Station, Powarkheda (1903), Agriculture Farm, Chhindwara (1920) and College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Jabalpur (1948) are the historical landmarks.

Initially the classes of JNKVV Jabalpur university was started in the premises of the college of Veterinary Science, Jabalpur. In 1956 the college was shifted to newly constructed building of Boy's hostel.

The college was inaugurated by the then Chief Minister, Shri Ravi Shankar Shukla on July 20, 1955.

Address:
JNKVV Jabalpur
Krishinagar, Adhartal, Jabalpur
482004 (M.P.) INDIA
Phone No : (0761) 2681706

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in