2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

JNKVV Jabalpur Vacancy

I am facing the tough situation this time. I don’t have any job and I need to deposit installment of my education loan. I got two notices already. Some how I need to join any job immediately. My friend told me that JNKVV Jabalpur has the vacancy. Will you please share the details about the vacancy with me so I can apply for the job?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNKVV Jabalpur B.Tech
JNKVV Campus Jabalpur
Admission in JNKVV Jabalpur
Jnkvv kvk
JNKVV Jabalpur India
Address Of JNKVV Jabalpur
JNKVV Jabalpur Hostel
IIIT Jabalpur Vacancy
JNKVV Jabalpur Map
Fee Structure Of JNKVV Jabalpur
JNKVV Vacancy
JNKVV Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh
Jnkvv Jobs
JNKVV Jabalpur Veterinary College
JNKVV Jabalpur Recruitment June
JNKVV Jabalpur Forestry
Biotechnology Centre JNKVV Jabalpur
Jobs in JNKVV Jabalpur
Telephone Directory of JNKVV Jabalpur
Jnkvv pat
19th July 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNKVV Jabalpur Vacancy

Can you provide me the details of walk in interview for the post of Research Associate & Research Fellow recruitment 2018 opened in College of Agriculture Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur?
19th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNKVV Jabalpur Vacancy

The details of walk in interview for the post of Research Associate & Research Fellow recruitment 2018 opened in College of Agriculture Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur are as follows:

5 Research Associate and 2 Research Fellow are required under Agro-Economic Research Centre, JNKVV, Jabalpur.

The eligible candidates are requested to appear in the interview at Office of the Dean, College of Agriculture, JNKVV, Jabalpur at 11 AM on 20th July 2018 along with complete application.

Interested candidates are also requested to bring all the original documents along with one set of photocopies at the time of interview.

The posts of Research Fellow are purely temporary for 2 years, while the posts of Research Associate are only for 11 months from date of joining in the centre.

The selected candidates are required to submit undertaking to abide by contractual service terms and conditions before joining.

At the time of interview, candidates must submit a Postal order/D.D of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred only) in favour of "Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur" payable at Jabalpur.

Walk in interview Research Associate & Research Fellow recruitment 2018, JNKVV Jabalpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in