2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

JEXPO Total Sit

How many total seats are available in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO), give me there complete details? Is there any seats reserved for the SC/ST and OBC category students, than give me there details also? As I want to apply for it so I want to know this?
Similar Threads
Thread
JEXPO OMR Sheet
Total Student Of Jexpo
Prospectus of JEXPO
Second Counselling Of JEXPO
JEXPO In
Total Number Of Seats In JEXPO
Jexpo wb
Jexpo tfw
Answer of JEXPO
Wbscte jexpo
JEXPO Sit
JEXPO suggestion
JEXPO Result By Name
Seats Available In JEXPO
Jexpo Job
JEXPO Official
TFW for JEXPO
JEXPO Age
Jexpo Book
JEXPO Cut Off
18th April 2018, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEXPO Total Sit

I want to know the total seats available in JEXPO 2018 Exam so can you please tell me?
18th April 2018, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEXPO Total Sit

JEXPO is a state level polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the West Bengal state.

Various government, government sponsored and self financed polytechnic colleges in West Bengal consider the JEXPO exam for providing admission.

Available Seats in Self-Financed Polytechnics:

Approximate number of seats available in Self-financed polytechnics under JEXPO is 19,000 and under VOCLET is 3500.

Besides, there are Management Quota (MQ) seats which are directly filled by the self-financed Institutes.

All seats of Self-financed polytechnics are of general category.

TFW:

There are limited seats (5% of approved intake supernumerary) under the TFW scheme.

Numbers of applicants for TFW seats are generally much more than the available seats.

TFW seats are allotted absolutely on the basis of ranks and given choices.

LLQ:

LLQ seats are reserved for those candidates whose parent or legal guardian had to lose / donate land for any Government project in the state.

Candidates must possess related original document(s) in the name of their parents/legal guardians issued by the competent authority of the Government.

Provision of Deactivation/Correction:

In case, a candidate has wrongfully declared himself/herself as SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PC, or LLQ at the time of filling up the OMR application form, he/she will be provided with one time chance to deactivate the same at the time of registration for online counselling process.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in