2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

JEXPO MCQ Questions

I am preparing for the JEXPO exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education so can you please provide me the multiple choice questions MCQ of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for the preparation of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Suggestion For JEXPO
JEXPO Site
JEXPO teacher
JEXPO Result Pdf
JEXPO In
JEXPO Fee Structure
Next JEXPO Exam
Jexpo wb
Jexpo tfw
Answer of JEXPO
Wbscte jexpo
JEXPO Sit
Jexpo Job
Polytechnic JEXPO
JEXPO Siliguri
TFW for JEXPO
Books For JEXPO
Jexpo Math
JEXPO Age
JEXPO Cut Off
12th March 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEXPO MCQ Questions

Can you provide me previous year Mathematics question paper for JEXPO (Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education & Skill Development?
12th March 2020, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEXPO MCQ Questions

The previous year Mathematics question paper for JEXPO (Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education & Skill Development is as follows:

JEXPO Mathematics Sample Question Paper pdf

JEXPO Exam Pattern

Course: Diploma in Engineering/Technology.

Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR Answer Sheet).

Papers: The exam of JEXPO will be divided into two papers.

Paper-1: It will be conducted for Mathematics.

Paper-2: It will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects.

Types of Questions: Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type pattern.

Numbers of Questions: The whole question paper will be comprised of total 100 questions.

50 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Paper-1).

50 questions will be asked in Physics and Chemistry (Paper-2), i.e. 25 for each subject.

Marks: The paper will be of total 100 marks (Mathematics – 50 marks; Physics – 25 marks; Chemistry – 25 marks).

Duration of Examination: The maximum time allotted for each paper will be of about 2 hours (120 minutes).

Session: The exam will be conducted on two sessions, i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).

Use of the Pen: Candidates have to use only Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.

Marking: For each correct answer +1 mark will be given. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEXPO Mathematics Sample Question Paper pdf.pdf (513.4 KB, 38 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in