2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st October 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

JEE Thumb Impression Left or Right

I want to know that which Thumb Impression (Left or Right) required for JEE Mains Exam. Actually I will appear in this Exam in next year. So tell me about Thumb Impression for this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Thumb Impression For AFCAT
JEE Main Thumb Impression Size
NTRUHS Left Over Seats
JEE Thumb Impression Size
Can one do graduation through correspondence, if left graduation in middle
Want to become IPS officer, but I Lost my Left Eye
31st October 2015, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Thumb Impression Left or Right

The candidates who will apply online for JEE Mains Exam, they have to use Left or right Thumb Impression on the time of filling application form.

Left hand thumb for boys and right hand thumb for girls have to be provided but in case wrong thumb impression is already uploaded.

Candidates are required to apply same thumb impression on the attendance sheet during examination as provided in the online application.

Here I am giving all Frequently Asked Questions for JEE Mains Exam for your reference:

Frequently Asked Questions for JEE Mains

Q1. In case a student fails to book his session for online examination after paying the fees, how
will he know about the date and session of the examination?
Answer 1. If a candidate does not make any selection, he/she shall be randomly assigned a
slot/date as per the availability of the same as per page no.11 of information bulletin. Details of
session and slot will be given on the admit card which can be downloaded from 1st March 2015.

Q.2 There is no provision for students wishing to appear for both the exams at different centers
i.e Paper -1 be Computer based and Paper -2 being Pen and Paper based
Answer 2. Since Paper-2 is only in offline mode, a student who is appearing for both the papers
, paper 1 being online mode and paper 2 being offline mode will only get such centers that have
facility for both the modes of examination. For example: Test centers for this could be PATNA:
PEN & PAPER BASED and COMPUTER BASED. Kindly refer to appendix 2 of information
bulletin. Two different roll no and separate admit cards cannot be issued to a candidate to
appear at different centres for paper 1 and 2 separately.

ELIGIBILITY FOR APPEARING IN JEE(MAIN)-2015
Q.3 – What is the Eligibility for private candidates?
Answer3. As per Page No 12: 2.9.2 - Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination (QE),
only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying
examination in 2013 or 2014; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any
equivalent qualifying examination in 2015 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) - 2015.
Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2012 or before as well as those
who will appear in such examination in 2016 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main)-
2015. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/equivalent Qualifying Examinations in 2012, did
not pass in 2012, but passed in 2013 are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2015. This
criteria is applicable for both private and regular candidates. Private candidate can fill
‘xxx’ against the school name column.

Q.4- What is Eligibility for Diploma Students in JEE-Main 2015?
Answer 4. Yes, to appear in JEE (Advanced) a diploma holder can apply in JEE Main 2015 but
his rank and score for JEE (Main) will not be declared as diploma holders cannot apply for
admission in NITs and CFTIs through JEE (Main) channel.

Q.5- Name of the boards recognized under Association of Indian Universities.
Answer 5. Kindly visit the website

Q.6- What are HSC vocational courses?
Answer 6. Different states can have different HSC vocational courses, so students of different
states will have to verify it from their particular state.

Frequently Asked Questions for JEE Mains

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in