2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd January 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEE advanced previous year papers with solutions

Can you provide me the previous year JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)– Advanced Paper I question paper with solution as I need it for preparation?
23rd January 2020, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE advanced previous year papers with solutions

JEE Advanced is a computer-based exam consists of 2 papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2 of 3 hours duration each. Both these papers are compulsory.

JEE Advanced has MCQs, numeric value-based answer questions etc. An exclusive feature of JEE Advanced is that the marking scheme for JEE Advanced comprises of full, zero and partial marks. Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is held separately after JEE Advanced.

JEE Advanced Exam Pattern

JEE Advanced is a national level exam which will be conducted as a computer based test.

One will have to attempt two compulsory papers of JEE Advanced - Paper I and II.

Each paper will 3 hours long in duration. There will only one slot for each paper.

The questions in the entrance exam will be from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The questions will be multiple choices, numerical and list match sets in nature.

There may be some questions which has not one but multiple correct options. For such questions, one will have to select all of the correct options to get the full marks.

Partial marks will be awarded if only one or few of the options are correctly selected. In case of no attempt, zero marks will be given.

Some questions will be awarding negative marks for incorrect answers. Candidates will be able to find the details about the marking scheme in the question paper.

The exam will be held in English and Hindi language. During registration, one will have to select the preferred language which cannot be changed later.

JEE Advanced 2019 (Paper 1)

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Advanced 2019.pdf (641.4 KB, 76 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in